Chapter Four

This had to be one of the worst hours of my life.

You see, normally I'm a straight A student who would never mess about, always answered the questions and did outstanding work. As expected, my record was squeaky clean with not even a smudge of dirt against my name. However with Draco sitting next to me I was a twitching mess. I couldn't concentrate on anything coming out of the teacher’s mouth, my thoughts a hazy mess.

Every time he even turned to brush his gaze over me, my body would tingle with desire, making my face ignite and the thoughts in my head and Draco chuckle as he could probably guess my train of thoughts. Not to mention Sky was obviously getting suspicious at the looks me and Draco were sharing and why I kept reacting the way I did.

You could imagine why I almost cried out in joy and relief when the bell rang signalling the end of that class as I practically flew out of there before the teacher could even look up from her desk. My next class was Gym. Luckily I was the first person there - thought it wasn't a surprise, I was usually the first to any of my classes - and quickly began changing.

I began taking off my shirt and trousers so I was left in my boxers with the scars on my back fully visible. I turned to take out the clothes from my locker and at that moment, the door opened. I froze (which was quite a stupid thing to do if I'm honest) which let the person coming in get a clear view of me for a few seconds before I snapped out of my shocked trance.

I stuffed my body into the gym uniform and swung around to see who my intruder was and unfortunately it was Draco. He looked a little more....scary though. He turned around and I relaxed, thinking he was just going to ignore it and go to the spare locker room or maybe he hadn’t seen but my eyes widened and heart beat faster at the sound of the door, locking.

I gulped.

He turned around to face me and backed me up in the corner between him, the wall and the locker; I cursed myself for choosing this spot now to change but focused more at the task at hand. Now that he was closer to me, I could see the way his skin had darkened to an almost chalky black with his veins practically popping out from him, his dark eyes replaced with an iris of red and his whole body seeming enlarged.

To be honest, it scared the hell out of me yet I couldn't deny that there was a tiny part of me that felt a little safe and protected for some reason - even a little turned on...

When he spoke his voice seemed to have dropped an octave and sound like he had rubbed sandpaper against his throat because of how gravelly it sounded, yet to me it didn't sound anything less than perfect; there must be something seriously wrong with me....I should get my head examined.

"Who did this to you?"

I gaped like a fish out of water for a few seconds, my eyes wide and my knees weak. "N-no nobody did anything to me, I'm perfectly fine. R-really, I am." He let out a harsh bark, one that even I flinched at as it sounded like more than one voice laughing. His laugh abruptly ended as he fixed me with a livid glare.

"Tell me, NOW!" Now there wasn't an ounce of anything in me but fear, pure unadulterated fear flowing through my veins as I whimpered and stumbled backwards - or at least tried to before I remembered I had nowhere to go.

Luckily, at that moment there was a knock on the door and a confused voice sounded through. "Draco?" Are you in there? Why is the door locked?" I can honestly say I was never more glad to hear the voice of someone, never mind the fact that it was Sky/. While Draco cursed at being disrupted I quickly sneaked past him and made a dive for the door, grinning at Sky as I flung it open.

He raised an eyebrow at me and asked cautiously, "why do you seem so happy?"

I shook my head with a big grin still on my face muttering 'nothing, nothing' however he didn't get a chance to reply before all the other guys piled in for Gym, laughing and talking amongst each other as the bell went off.

I smiled and turned back to my little corner, packing up my things and stuffing them in the locker before turning around and running smack bang into Draco's hard naked chest. I lit up bright red before his words registered in my mind as he stalked off.

"We’ll continue this after school."