Epilogue

This was meant to be the epilogue...but I couldn't resist the last opportunity for drama. So I added a little extra before the epilogue. As promised there will be a sequel.since you guys met my goal pretty quickly...

*Draco's P.O.V*

I eagerly made my way across the gleaming corridors if the hospital, coffee in one hand and a tray in the other. I was allowed to bring my angel his food now that he had finally woken.

I couldn't wait to see him! It seems like an eternity had passed since we last kissed though unfortunately Angel was no longer allowed to partake in any "strenuous activity" for a few weeks. So kissing is all we'll be doing. But it's enough with our little one on the way.

Honestly I was stunned when I found Angel. Livid of course at his wounds and myself for failing to protect him but silent when I heard another heartbeat coming from inside my love. It was a beautiful yet worrying sound. Judging by how big angels eyes grew when I mentioned his pregancy, he clearly didn't know, but those sick bastards did...

I shook my head clear of those dark thoughts , now was a time to look to the future

Speaking of which, as I made my way to his door there was unusual sounds of a struggle going on inside. My heart froze and I dropped what I was holding in an instant. I slammed the door open and my blood boiled at the sight of a man wrapping his arms around my angels neck. With little hesitation, I picked him up and threw him down the corridor.

He slid straight into the elevator and went up.

Turning back to Angel I checked him for injuries before noting with relief that the I had gotten here in time. "Draco?" My little Angel was still high on meds and didn't seem to realise what happened.

"Go back to sleep precious, I'll be back.on a bit."

As soon as his eyes fell shut, I went out to deal with the only thing in my way of our perfect life.

*8 month's later*

I peeked around the doorway, my eyes scanning the room cautiously. Seeing the cost clear, I tentatively took a step towards the fridge hungry for my food since I didn't manage to have breakfast when a knife was thrown just inches from my face to the wall behind me.

I choked on a breath and didn't dare turn to look, I knew what I'd see.

"WHERE'S MY PICKLES AND JAM?!?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOUR FRICKING MINUTES."

Trembling as I turned, I gave my about-to-pop Angel a sheepish smile. "I-I was j-just g-going out to get i-it."

He looked like he was about to yell at me when we heard the distinct sound of water falling. Simultaneously, we looked to see and sure enough, his water had broken

Let the real yelling begin

*Several hours of yelling and pain later*

*Angel's P.O.V*

I lay in my hospitable bed, sweat clinging to me like a second and third skin with barely any energy to talk. But as the nurse handed me what this was all for I knew right then it was worth it.

The torture, pain and fights. All for him. I looked up at my mate's teary eyes and beamed a shining smile.

Welcome to the world, Skyler Sage.