Chapter Eleven

My body flushed red against Draco’s hot hard one. I was still nude from my bath making his low hanging jeans rub deliciously against me. Every inch of him was pure demon, pure evil in some cases but it made me so hot

I gasped as his hot mouth captured one of my nipples; he teased the poor nub with his tongue and teeth. My body shuddered as he blew softly on the now hard bead. Grinning he gave it a slight squeeze. As his fingers tortured the already abused nob, his teeth and tongue gave the other nob the same treatment. My mind was a hazy mess, I could only whimper and moan as his hand and lips continued to explore my more than willing body.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered as if he was telling a secret. I nodded my head in confirmation, "Then close your eyes and don't open them until I say so." Hesitantly, I did as he asked; feeling a whoosh of air as he quickly left and came back with something.

He guided my body to the centre of the bed, his hot flesh meeting mine made my attempt to grind against him as I mewled and rolled my hips. "Shh, it's okay baby. I got you." My heart fluttered and I became limp in his arms, feeling him grab my wrists. A silk scarf was being used to gently tie them both together at the head of my bed so I couldn't move them. "You can open your eyes now Angel."

I blinked open and let out a small moan. Draco had tied me up with silk and was literally one or two inches above me with a bottle of whipped cream in his hands. I was already shuddering at the thoughts of what he could do with that to me while I laid before him vulnerable. He smirked as he began shaking the can before placing it above one of my nipples. I hissed at the cold before he moved on to the other one. He sketched out little swirly patterns all over my abdomen but just above where I needed him the most.

Throwing away the can, he shuffled his body carefully up to my face. "D-Draco," I whimpered, my body burning in desire. The cold cream against my hot body wasn't going to last long so he immediately got to work. He made small little licks around the cream before circling the bed with his tongue. I bit my lip and made a muffled sound to keep myself from being too loud. However I couldn't stop the small shriek from coming out when he began suckling on my nipple, nipping now and then before alternating to the other one.

I withered and squirmed against the bed, harshly tugging and my wrists to get them free and twisted my head back and forth. But before I could fathom, he'd stopped. I opened my eyes which I hadn't realised I screwed shut to see him watching me, waiting. My nipples were sore and swollen.

Draco chuckled lightly as my body shuddered from when he nipped as spot of skin, making my body arch. "I guess you don't hate me as much as you said." My mind was a hazy mess, I could only whimper and moan as his hand and lips continued to explore my more than willing body.  I didn't know top from bottom and left from right as Draco continued to practically eat me alive. I didn't know when or why he released my hands but they found themselves in his hair as he teased my bellybutton. His skilful hands softly massaged my hips as he licked and nipped downwards. I tugged insistently on his hair. "Wait… "

 He looked up at me with eyes set aflame with desire. "What is it Angel?" I felt my face go up in flames.

"I’ve never...." Luckily for me he seemed to catch on. His eyes went wide; I guess he didn’t know that Angels weren’t allowed to do…stuff unless they were ‘married’. Considering how I was in an illegal relationship anyways I only got to kiss him at the most.

"You mean you never..." I shook my head. He looked sceptically at that before grinning at me. I was distracted by his beautiful body as he removed our last pieces of clothing. He gently cupped my face as he looked me heatedly in the eyes "Don't worry about it okay? I will make it as pleasurable as possible." My breathing hitched as the meaning of his words sunk in. Are you really going to do this? My mind whispered to me.

  I don't know where he had gotten it but all of a sudden there was a bottle of lube and a condom on the bed beside me. He kissed me softly before running his fingertips lightly over the skin of my inner thigh, "We'll take it slow, and we can stop whenever you feel uncomfortable.”

 The way his fingers trailed my body softly had my insides squirming and my member was already weeping, begging for Draco's attention. I couldn't stop the wanton sounds leaving me even if I wanted to as Draco's warm hand surrounded Angel junior. "That's right Angel, moan for me." I was so lost in the euphoric feeling of Draco's hands manipulating my body to his wishes that I let out a gasp of surprise as finger slick finger rubbed around my entrance.

 I winched and gasped when I felt his finger trying to push past the tight ring of muscle; "Breath Angel, breath. To make it easier you need to relax and open up, let me in." I bit my lip as I slowly did as Draco said, but clenched up again as soon as his finger slipped past the muscle. Draco groaned low in his throat "God, you're so tight." I wanted to tell him to shut up and stop when his finger wiggled around and hit a spot making me gasp and arch upwards. Being the demon he is Draco stimulated that spot relentlessly. I was gasping for breath when Draco pulled back. He just smiled at me as I could do nothing but stare wantonly at him.

 "You're mine." He growled possessively.

 I cried out when he pushed all the way inside. Tears gathered in my eyes, as I watched several emotions play over Draco's face. The muscle in his neck and chest contracted as he fought to keep still, letting me adjust to him. "Are you okay?" He asked gruffly, panting as I saw his muscles tremble. The pain lessened after a while, I was positive it wouldn't hurt anymore so I wiggled my hips a little. Only to cry out as that spot was hit, Draco laughed as he pressed his face in the crook of my neck. "I guess you're ready." And in no time I was screaming on top of my lungs for Draco to go faster or harder.

He never faltered nor hesitated, his powerful body slamming into mine, over and over again. I withered and writhed beneath him, lost in waves of euphoria. I wanted to curl up into a ball in order to get my head straight, it was almost too much.

Draco seemed to notice however and pinned me down with his body, keeping my arms above my head while he sat between my legs. A light sheen of sweat covered us both as time seemed to slow and our eyes connected. This man would be the death of me

He suddenly picked up his pace again, pounding me like a piece of meat. A deep guttural groan emitted from his throat as he suddenly gave one almighty thrust into the very core of my being.

I swear I saw stars behind my eyelids as my orgasm rocked through my body. I could hear Draco faintly grunt as he thrust sloppily into me before collapsing on top of me breathing hard. I winched as he pulled out, but was satisfied. I looked at his beautiful face so close to mine. 

"Maybe we should stick together?" He grinned

Major credit to Wolf_Fire_Ice