Chapter Seventeen

Just to clarify, yes Angel is pregnant which is what was hinted when the she-devil says 'condition' and "angel's" as in two instead of one before dumping him in the box. They did after all do the nasty a short while ago... :P. The pregnancy will be different to human ones.

"NGEL-!"

"HELLO-"

"-KE UP-

Silence...

Beep... Beep... Beep... Be-

I groaned as I woke up due to the incessant sound of my alarm. I lifted my hand to rub my eyes open when I felt a shooting pain cone from the mere action.

Baffled I tried to open my eyes, but realised I couldn't. Now I was really panicking. I began moving around much to the protest of my aching body. I felt my arm connect with something before it was sent diving into the floor - an echoed crash following. Almost immediately, a swarm of people flew and and began buzzing around me.

From what I picked up, I was in hospitable after sustaining multiple wounds and had been in a stress induced coma for about a week. The thing that scared me the most though was that I couldn't remember a thing. How on earth did I end up here? But according to the doctor in charge of me I was recovering at a miraculous rate so I'd be out of here in a week tops.

A few hours later I was moved to the recovery suite and by then visiting hours were over. Apparently there had been a 'tall, dark and handsome' guy waiting to see me according to a few nurses. Unfortunately since I was in critical condition until now he had to go home so I guess I'll see him tomorrow.

The funny thing is, I cant remember who he is...the last thing I remember is my old neighbour moving out.

I relaxed on the bed after the last nurse left. My eyes felt a little achy but at least they were open, apparently I just needed a warm cloth to clean my face. I settled back in my bed to fall back asleep again when the door opened again. Thinking it was a nurse or doctor who had forgotten to do something, I didn't think much of it.

Until two delicate hande wrapped themselves around my neck.

Also, sequel yay or nay? This is the last chapter before an epilogue. I need a minimum of 200 people wanting it. You can vote yes on a separate book I will publish that may turn into the sequel. Voting ends when this book does.