Chapter Three

As I walked to school, my thoughts were entirely consumed by him. His eyes, his voice, his strength his lips...

I was intoxicated, my mind only on him. Unfortunately I should've also have been paying attention to where I was going as I managed to walk smack bang in the middle of a lamppost, a large thud coming from the contact.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pain and tasted my blood, cringing at the taste. "Are you Okay?" I looked to where the voice was coming from and found a boy about my age with bright blue hair, snakebites and green eyes.  Did I ever mention that I thought piercings were as sexy as...well, hell? Because I could feel my liking for it growing while I just stared. Realizing he was expecting an answer, I laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"I'm fine I guess, should've watched where  I was going." The boy smiled cutely at that and I almost fainted at the sight of dimples appearing...God help me. I took his outstretched hand and hauled myself up, steadying myself and checking I diodn't drop anything.

"My names Sky, and you are?" I shook his hand.

"Angel."

The sound of someone snorting rudely reached us and only then did I feel like there was someone burning holes through my hand that was shaking Sky's. We turned to see a peeved looking Demon tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for our greetings to be over already; my Demon.

I mean not my Demon...but the Demon that's my neighbour! That's all! "Are you quite finished yet?" He asked, pursing his lips. Sky merely rolled his eyes and let go of my hand to walk over to him and casually swung his arm around his shoulder. "What's up with you? You've been touchy ever since we moved here Draco."

Draco

Just his name sent electrifying chills down my back yet I couldn't help but notice how close he was to Sky and it irked me. The fact that Sky had said 'ever since we moved' hadn't gone amiss by me either and truth be told it did make me wonder.

Was Sky his lover? Did they move here to be together in public or something? Was whatever I felt -or thought I felt - just a figment of my imagination as a result of not getting some in a while?

I frowned at my train of thoughts and began walking away from the pair when suddenly I heard a voice yelling my name. It was Sky. As much as I wanted too I couldn't bring myself to even dislike the guy, he was just such a free and cheerful spirit.

He grinned as he caught up to me and clapped a hand on my shoulder. "You go to the high school just up ahead don't you?"

I nodded slightly baffled. "Awesome! I just joined there so since we go to the same school I figured we could walk together?"

"Why not go with Draco?" I questioned him, trying to keep the curiosity and jealousy out of my voice. Although judging by the twinkle in his eye I was failing miserably though thankfully he didn't comment. Instead he 'humphed' and crossed his arms childishly, his bottom lip jutting out slightly in a pout.

"Because the stupid jerk said he wanted to go alone today." He mumbled adorably and I bit the inside of my cheek to stop myself from cooing at him. I guess I could let myself enjoy the company of another for today, it's not like it would hurt right?

We chatted idly as we walked to school, and I found myself relaxing and opening up to him eventually. He was a fun and easy guy to talk to and I found out quite a lot about him, I guess I made a friend? As we neared the school the bell rang signalling the first lesson was about to begin and we had five minutes to get there.

"Well, I guess we should get to our lessons, want me to walk me to yours?" I asked, after we had gone to the office to get his stuff.

"Sure."

He told me his class and I grinned, elated. "That's the same class as mine! Lemme see you schedule. Sky grinned excitedly and my eye's widened in joy, he had exactly the same classes as me! We whooped for joy and began walking together, but when we entered the classroom I noticed that the seat next to mine, the one that was always empty, was no longer. There was someone sitting there.

Draco