Chapter Fifteen

*Angel's P.O.V*

I planted heavily as the bitch finally withdrew the needle she had stuck in my arm, the other three on my legs and other arm, however, remained. With a sadistic gleam in her blood red eyes, her snake like tongue licked the blood off the sharp point.

An expression of confusion crossed over her face before it was turned into glee. Pure joy in fact. With the blood still dripping from the needle, she leaned in close to my face as her pet snake tightened its hold on my throat. "It seems I've been going a little harsh for someone in your...condition."

Condition?

Before I could question what she meant, the sound of something crashing through the roof of the building distracted us both. Judging from how the demons expression changed, in guessing she wasn't exactly expecting any visitors either. 

Hope bloomed in my heart, had Draco finally found me?

The bitch glared at me as if to say don't get your hopes up before extracting all the needles at once as if she were pulling out pins from a doll. I didn't scream out in pain though, my voice was already gone and my throat sore from yelling.

The needles cluttered as she carelessly threw them on the floor before roughly hauling me to my feet. She began to untie my arms which were bleeding profusely despite being held up for what seemed like years. If I had the strength to I would've ran but my body could only take so much, not to mention my wings are most likely all black by now with the feathers beginning to fall like Autumn leaves.

I was losing my supernatural strength, meaning I was easier to kill now. I barely registered when I fell to the floor, the snake slithered down to my ankle and began dragging my body while it followed its master.

Unceremoniously, I was suddenly lifted and then dropped into a large box; dust flew up from the impact.

I looked up with bleary eyes that wrre threatening to close at any moment. Sadly this was probadly the most comfortable position I had been in all this time and all the sleep I had missed out on was coming for me full force.

The two pairs of eyes glowed back at me as the smiles on their faces grew.

"Night, night little angels, sweet dreams..."