3

Jungkook was eating his Dad's ear for hours. This is not the first time Dada. Every time he acts like this. He is toxic. Dada the director also supports. Both of them don't like me. Dada you should punish them both.

He looks at his Dada very seriously. And put some flowers on his dada's tomb. After complaining about his teacher and director he took his bag and walk toward his house.

Jungkook reaches his home in the evening.

Where were you?

I went to see my Dad. He looks at his mother.

What happens?

He pout at him... You don't love me.

Bunny... Yoongi hugs his son. Is my baby bunny is sad? He cups his face. Papa scolds him.

N,o you were laughing at me.

No baby... He was crying. By seeing his cry I also cried.

Really? He looks at his Papa with his doe eyes.

Yes... Papa make all your favourite for dinner. Both of them go inside.

Yoongi was a single parent. Jungkook doesn't know who is his father. And he calling Dada as his grandfather. He never asks his Papa who is his father. Yoongi is the director of MGM school of higher education.

*******

Jin looked at the clock. 2am. He was waiting for his son and husband. He felt angry. He tries to call them both but no answer.

Jin saw two cars coming to his home. He gets up from his seat.

He glared at both of them.

Sorry baby... Namjoon pinches his cheeks am sorry... The meeting was so long.

At least you can inform me. He looks at him.

Sorry . I am hungry.

Food is ready... He said. Taehyung. He calls him.

But he didn't mind just walking to his room.

He will be here for two, or three days... Care him well. Namjoon said to Jin more like a order.

Jin walks into Tae's room with confusion. He knocks in his room. Food?

Am I ask for food? Taehyung said rudely. Get out.

Why he is leaving here? Just Make me upset. Jin murmur while walking down.

Taehyung is his stepson. Both of them don't like each other. Jin never shows his irritation because, for Namjoon Tae is everything. But Taehyung shows all his hatred towards his stepmother.

Jin opens Soobin's room. What the hell are you doing now? He glared at his son.

I was studying... He said while trying to hide his phone.

Your Appa and his son are here. Be careful. I don't want any drama happens here. Do you get me?

Yes... Soobin nodded his head.

Both brothers had a very unhealthy relationship. But soobin has no voice to talk against his brother. First of all Kim Taehyung is nothing but an angry bird. And he is the one who controls the whole Kim empire. And also some mafia connection too.

Namjoon never questions his son for anything cause he believes his son. In short no one stand against mr. Kim Taehyung aka mr. Hitler.... named by soobin secretly.