20

Yoongi makes him wear a perfect dress for his baby bun... Behave with them... There are a lot of people... Respect all of them... Don't be a naughty boy... Yoongi said to his son.

I am a good bunny... He smiles. He took his bunny bag...

No... Put back...

Yooni... He makes a cute face...

Bunny... Put that back... Call me every minute...He kisses his forehead...

Yooni...Kooky hugs his momma bird... Lub you... He said in a baby voice...

Love you too... They heard a horn from outside...

Hobi... Jungkook runs outside...

Bunny... Jungkookffollows him..1963 Ferrari 250 GTO...... Jungkook wide his eyes... Most expensive car in the world... He walks towards the car with an amazing face and big doe eyes...

For my prince... Hoseok dramatically bows in front of him and opens the front door for his bunny...Jungkook happily sits in the car like a king...

Take care of my son... Yoongi said in a serious tone...

Your wish my majesty... Hoseok said to him...

Yoongi glared at him... Kooky... Be careful...  Don't forget what I said to you. Yoongi said to his son.

Bye. Papa...

Bye... Honey... Hobi winked at Yoongi. Jungkook pretend he didn't say anything.

Once their car hides from his eyes... Yoongi hugs Jungkook's bunny bag to his chest... I will miss you...

*******

Jimin and Soobin look outside for their bunny friend but he was missing.

Where he is gone?

I don't know... Ley asks mr. Yoongi. Jimin walks to Yoongi's room.

He is out of the station with his friend... Yoongi tell to them.

Both of them felt nothing but jealousy. New friend... Who is that?  Soobin pout.

We are his best friends.

Let him come here... Brother-in-law...

Don't call me brother in law... Jimin slaps

Common... That Hitler proposed to you.

No... I want to think a lot before I want to ask Kooky...

What if he said no robin inn sat beside him?

Jimin looks at his best friend... I don't know... Maybe I will say a no.....

Maybe?

Maybe...

******

Jungkook was singing loudly... Hobi drives his car with a lot of happiness. Suddenly Jungkook stops his song and looks at Hobi...

What?

Can I drive...

Anything for you... .. Hobi stops his car and gets out of the driving seat.

Boss... He doesn't have a license.. Hobi's guard said to him...

So what? He is my son... Hobi make Jungkook in the driving seat and he sat next to him...

The guard gulped...

Go... Bunny... Hobi Just shout... and the car was fly away...

Like father like son... The guards curse while trying to catch up with the father-son duo.

Jungkook looks at the big mansion... Is this a palace...

Yes... It's a palace without the king...

Where is the king? Kooky looked at him...

With me... Come... Hobi invites him to the home.

Jungkook was in a world of happiness. He got a lot of kisses and pampering...

He was sitting between an old man ana old lady... The old man looks exactly like him... and he finds the old man's name... It's Jeon Jungkook... The old lady... Jung Mina... Who looks beautiful with green hazel eyes... Jungkook was exploring a new meaning of love... He knows it's his family...

He felt so happy..... Like he always dreams of a big family with a lot of family members... His uncles and aunts compete with each other to love him... He understand Hoseok was the youngest son of the family.... and Jungkook was the younger now... His hyungs and noona's give him a lot of gifts...

What are you looking bunny? The old man asks.

He points his finger to the riffle on the wall.

It's your great grandpa's...

Can I touch that... He looks at him with doe eyes.

No... Bunny its... But Hobi was cut off by his father.

You can... Only you can... He gives that gold ruffle to his grandson... He teaches him how to shoot.

If it's we... Then Dad will kill us... Hobi's brother smiled...

Kooky... Exactly look like  Dad... His sister said lovingly.

He is our child... He should live here... One of them looks at Hobi.

No... He is Yoongi's child... Only his... He must live with him. Hobi slowly said eying his child and Dad.