8

Jimin hugs his best friend and says sorry to him.

Why are you sorry Jiminy?

I make you alone...

It's ok Jiminy... Don't be sad.

Jimin took his hand in him. Pain?

A little...

Jimin comes with us... Soobin said to him. Please.

He thinks for a second. I will.

Really? Jungkook and Soobin hug him... Love you... They become happy.

Three of them are in Jin's cabin. Jin orders special food for them. Favourite of Jungkook.

Guys... Jungkook bites his chicken leg... I will take my revenge.

No... Jimin and Soobin shout at the same time.

Kooky... He is not like our teachers and friends. He is very cruel... See this Soobin lift his shirt and show his stomach. A purple bruises.

Yes... Kooky... I know him... He is very cruel. Jimin agrees with Soobin.

No... I am a double bunny... He again bites his chicken... I swear upon this chicken... I will take my revenge.

Oh... My God... This boy is going to be a dead bunny soon. Jimin looks at Soobin.

******

Taehyung... First of all, Jin is not an outsider he is your father's official husband. He and his son equally have rights on your Dad's property.

I know that...

Otherwise, your father should give a will only for you.

He never do that... He loves that bitch and his son.

But there is a way...

What?  Tae looks at his Advocate.

Jung Hoseok... He and your father are partners... And he has the right to decide who will be the next CEO. If his properties come to your name then automatically you become the owner of 51 Percentage of JN corporate. But still, your home and some other properties remain.

I don't want to be a CEO or I don't want anything but I want him to out from my home... I want to see him beg on the street.  Taehyung grit his teeth. He kills my mother...

Whatever... Hoseok is the only option left.

His share is mine cause he doesn't have any children or family.

*******

My name is Dr Min Yoongi. I am from Seoul, Korea. Director of KN university. I have a bachelor degree in Political science and Masters's degree in  Human Development. pursued two PhD in Behavioral science and the physiological development of children.

I am a single parent.  I have a son, Jeon Jungkook. I lost my parents last year in a car accident.

Here is my resume...

Excellent... It is our honour we have you here as our faculty. You're selected Mr Min.  The board of interviewers said to him.

Thank you, sir...

You can join next month...

Sir, can I join next week? 

Oh... It's our pleasure, Dr Min. We are welcoming you anytime.

Thank you, sir.

*****

What happened Yoongi? From a director post to a professor post.

I'm scared... Scared of him. Yoongi looks at his friend.

Who?

Hoseok... He starts to create problems again. He kills my parents. And now my son. I want to live from there as soon as possible. That's why.

Hai... Relax.  Are you sure he can't come here?

No. He can't because this country banned him as a criminal.

He is Hoseok, he can do anything.

Then what should I do?

Face him... Talk with him... Get know what the hell he needs?

He needs me... But he doesn't want my son. The day I felt my son in me he start to pressure me to kill him... But I disagree. You know, he never sees my son's face... He always addresses him as a dump... Yoongi bites his lips to prevent his crying. But for me my kooky is important.

My poor bunny.

******

Jungkook walks tiptoes after a frog and picks it up with one hand. Open... He said to Soobin.

Kooky... What are you doing?

I said open... Bunny glared at him. Soobin opens the bag and kook put the frog in that... They catch thirty or more frogs.

Come let's go home.

Kooky can you please tell me... What the hell you are going to do...

Just wait and watch... Oh did you buy that thing?

Yea... Jimin gives some petroleum jelly and some torch lights .

Thanks...

What are you going to do with this?

Just wait and watch... Let's go home before that Hitler came.

***************

NB: petroleum jelly is a white paraffin . Vaseline is type of petroleum jelly.