57

I was just watching the light...then your father comes into the room and kicks on my back...I fell...then he beats me...then he choked me...oh God he was a mad man...then he catches lots of frogs and put them into my room... I was scared to my death...poor me...Jungkook sighed while saying his life story to his children then I fell for your Appa...I propose to him... I stalk him...I even beg him for the marriage...poor me...you know what your Appa wear at marriage a rainbow colour dress...he was immature. I suffered so much with him...he thinks people get pregnant when they kiss on their neck...how pathetic...

Bunny, please... I was hearing this story for the last 6 years...

Me to... This is so boring...

Oh... You two start to get bored because of my stories... Ok fine... I will keep silent... He pouts...

Hyun and Taetae look at each other... Then what happens mommy bunny... Taetae kisses his cheeks... Tell me... We are waiting... Hyun also kisses his mother then you...

Ok... Then we got married... He again starts to explain the story... I am so happy but sometimes feel sad because my Jiminy went abroad with his family... After getting married Soobin also got busy... Lisa resigns from her job and goes to the UK with her fiance... Appa and Papa go to the village... Everything changed so much... Me too... A crazy bunny to a mature mother... He hugs both of them...

In every story, the bunny was a mature man and Tae was naughty...

*******

Who puts salt in my beer?

Taetae noona...

No... Oppa it's Bunny...

No... It's Hayun... Hyungi... Believe me...

Taehyung smiles at them... Three of them pointing at each other...

After Jimin and Soobin, kooky got two other crime partners too.

******

I know you don't like me because I am fat...

Kooky... Don't make me angry this morning...

I hate you... Go to your new boyfriend...

Kooky... I told you he is Lisa's fiance... They are getting married next week...

No... I don't believe you...

Bunny...

I am going home with my babies... Bye, mr. Kim Taehyung... Move away...

I can't... Tae look at him

Why?

I am still in you... Taehyung laughed...

Oh... This man... He got a slap on his hand

*******

I promise I will always be with you... In every happiness and sadness... Bunny...and thanks for making my life this beautiful... Taehyung kisses his baby bunny's head.

I promise I will always annoy you... Love you hubby...

Happy wedding anniversary baby... Tae gives a piece of cake to him

No...I made this myself so first you. Eat this... Jungkook feeds him.

Everyone looks at him. Because Tae was struggling with cake...

What happens? Jin asks...

Tae shows some actions...

Tae... Are you ok? Namjoon looks at him

Like father like son... Yoongi said.

Say once again I will divorce you...Hobi look at him.

He runs to the bathroom... Everyone got shocked except our three best friends who comes for their wedding anniversary with family.

Jimin and Soobin look at him... What the hell do you do? Both of them narrow their eyes...

He flirt with a girl yesterday... So I add some chilly powder... Jungkook whisper... And sorry... Don't kill me... Jungkook runs with his deer life because an angry Taehyung runs towards him...

Sorry... Sorry... You said to her that she looks beautiful...

Taetae's classmate.. 10-year-old girl...

So what? Still, you said she is beautiful

Tae pin to him to the wall, I need some sweet... Love you Bunny...Taehyung presses his burning lips on Jungkook's neck...

NO...NO... I will get pregnant... Bunny shouted top of his lungs.....

The End