18

Last three days I was waiting here for you... Where were you?

Really! I'm sorry... I was so busy. Sorry.

It's ok... How is your mother?

Doing good... Jungkook said while munching chocolate which his new friend...Mr hearty lips gifted.

What about your family? Jungkook asks.

I have a big family... My father, mother, brothers, sisters, their wives, husbands, children... So on...

I like big families... For me only me and my Papa...

Your father?

I don't know... Maybe he doesn't love me.

Who told you? Hobi, look at him.

Why he didn't come to see me... Papa said once, my Dad calls me to dump... Am I a dump? He looks at him.

No... Baby... You are the most clever boy in the world. Once your Dad will come to you. He smiles.

Really?

Really...

Does he love me? Jungkook thinks...

Yes. Maybe he can't come to you..maybe he has some reasons for avoiding you...

What reason?

I don't know... Hobi looks away... Kooki leans to her shoulder... Once I will get my appa and Papa together like Jimin and Soobin...

Hoseok hugs him... One day everything will be alright. I will drop you at your home, come...

No... I will walk... Bye. Jungkook gets up and picks up his things a flower bouquet, a bamboo stick and some chocolates.

Hoseok stare at the boy who was walking like a rabbit... He signals to his man to follow him...

"********

Hello mr. Enemy... Taehyung stops his car in front of him.

Hai mr Hitler...

Come... I will drop you...

No... I will go myself...

Get in. Mr Taehyung forcefully makes Jungkook sit in his car...

Hoseok's men call his boss and inform Tae was taken him.

Follow them... Hobi said to them.

Stick, Bouquet, what's the occasion?

Nothing... I was just roaming around... For you... Jungkook gives his bouquet to him... I made myself.

Is there any frog in this? Tae frown.

No... But two lions and a bear.

TAE. smiles at him and takes that bouquet from him. Thanks...

You are not welcome. Why are you treating me good?

I have two reasons for that... One... I felt a little guilty because of me you go to the hospital and my Appa asks me to make my friend. That's why.

But you don't say sorry to me...

I treat you two days before... It was compensation.

Oki... Stop there... Bye, mr. Hitler. Jungkook walks to his home.

Bye... Tae drives away... He looks at the bouquet which was made with some wildflowers... He stop his car and took the bouquet. Disgusting... He put it in the garbage...