44

Taehyung stared at him... I want to swallow you... But I am controlling myself... Don't make me do something...

What? Jungkook slaps his biceps... I know what people do on a honeymoon...

How?

I ask Jiminy...

What?

But he said he don't know... Then I will google it...

What google said... Tae hugs his husband. Tell me... He kisses his chin...

honeymoon is a vacation taken by newlyweds immediately after their wedding, to celebrate their marriage. Today, honeymoons are often celebrated in destinations considered exotic or romantic. In a similar context, it may also refer to the phase in a couple's relationship - whether they are in matrimony or not - that exists before one becomes a burden to the other.  Jungkook said in one breath... I by heart this...

Tae open his mouth with a wide rounded eye...

Hyung... Jungkook pinches his nose...

Where the hell did you get this?

Wikipedia... He shrugs his shoulder...

Oh. My bunny... Tae kisses all over his face... Why are you so innocent...

Bunny... Scrunch his nose and wipe his face... Jungkook moves from his hubby's lap... Come... Both of them walk to their bedroom...

You are looking like a villain

You are looking like a villain... Bad look.

I am the only hero for you... Love you... Tae kisses his eyes and nose...

Hyung... Jungkook looks at him...

Tell me... Tae goes for his neck...

This feels so different... Jungkook said in a small voice...

Tae slowly removes his clothes one by one... Jungkook gets all shy... Once he gets naked. He hides under the duvet immediately...

Jungkook stare at Taehyung who was removing his shirt... He covers his face and closed his eyes when he removes his pants...kook felt some weight on him... A heat hot sensation pass all over his body...

Look at me... Tae whispers... Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and looks at him... He was breathing heavily... Tell me once you get uncomfortable... Tae kisses his eyes...

Hmm... He just hums... It's a new feeling for him... The one and only person who sees his nakedness is his mother but this feels so different... Jungkook's heart was beating so fast...

Tae bites his bunny's neck without pain... Every thin ides under the wave of lust... Tae just wants to explore his hubby as much... He moves to his baby's chest... Jungkook was experiencing everything new... Once he felt a cold sensation in his belly button... He got shivered... Hyung... His voice shattered around...

Baby? ... Tae look at him.

Its tickles... He said with utter shyness...

Tae just smirks at him...

Jungkook wide his eyes when he realise his hubby was touching his private parts... Hyung... Jungkook immediately hugs his husband...

Tae hugs him back... Bunny... Are you? I am sorry baby... Sorry...

It feels good... Different... Love you... Jungkook kisses his husband's neck... I need you...

Tae feels happy... He wants to make the thecodont so strong... He again hovers over his husband... Let me take you he whispers.

Jungkook looks at him... But the sensation makes me gulp... He bite his lips when his husband's fingers entered him... He bithehheprevent to make noises...

After a couple of minutes, Taehyung slowly gets into their husband... Taehyung... Jungkook shouts and scratches his husband's back...

Taehyung slowly thrust him... Slowly... Don't make him feel pain. Jungkook's eyes get filled with tears... Tae kisses his eyes. It's ok it's me... I got you baby... He kisses him again.... and after a good minutes love making... It turns into lustful wild sex cause the bunny baby finds its pleasure and he makes his tiger hubby hornier by doing some unholy things...

*******

You pig... Dog... Stupid... My back hurts badly... Aaahaaa... I am going to be handicapped... Jungkook throw pillows at his husband.

Kooky. Have this... It makes you feel painless...

You... Bad bitch... I don't eat medicine...

Please... Just one. For me... Jungkook takes the medicine...

After taking lunch both of them lay in bed for a quick nap.

Hyung. ...

Yes...

Am I not a good husband?

What are you saying?

My back hurts... Because of that... I can't make you...

Baby... It's just because you are a virgin...

Am I a virgin...

Not anymore... You lost it to me... Tae kisses his forehead...

What? Jungkook gets up from his chest... Am I lost?

Yeah... Any problem? Tae asks in confusion...

Oh. My God. How I face others without virginity...

Jungkook got a pinch on his waist... Come here... Tae pulls him towards his body and hugs him tight... Just shut up and sleep.

But hyung. I lost my virginity... What should I say to my Papa...

Taehyung smiles softly and kisses his baby's head... Because the bunny was so serious..