9

Jungkook blurs the CCTV cameras using torch light and enters Tae's room. Stay still... He said to his friends. He walks to the CCTV cameras and smears the cameras with petroleum jelly.

Now no one will see anything... Come we have a lot of Jobs here. He said to Soobin and Jimin.

Start from here... He open the fridge and took a bottle of beer...this is Sam Adams Utopias... Most expensive beer... He opens the bottle and smells it...

Disgusting... He pours some water into it...

Are you going to drink? Soobin looks at him.

No... Idiot this is salt water... Salt doesn't dissolve in alcohol easily so we can use salt water .... Life lessons from Jungkook... Note it down.

Life must be in hell after he came... Jimin said.

Come... They enter the bathroom and he places a lot of frogs in different places. Have a frog bath mr. Hitler.

After taking a frog bath you can sleep in a frog bed... Come on guys it's enough today...

******

According to the physiology of frogs they take time to adjust to a new place at thar time of period they will be peaceful but sudden commotion make them fear so they will start trying to escape... A room is full of frogs.

He is not a diet Jungkook... He will catch us.

Come in idiots who do all this expect us? Jungkook looks at them.

What are you talking about? We are confused...

Just wait and watch guys...

Oh God, it his car... Three of them switch off the light and go under the duvet.

******

Tae was on a call with his secretary. He gives instructions to her.....

Ya... Like that... Will call you back... He opens his door and put his things own table... He switches on the lights and he finds someone barging into his room...Tae felt vomiting from the smell of the room.

He calls the cleaner... Did you clean my room?

Yes, master...

But it smells awful....clean now... He order.

Yes... Master.

He took a beer bottle and walk to his balcony... He open the bottle and took a sip and spit it out... What the fuck? He looks at the bottle.

The next second he heard a loud cry from his room...

He turns back and something jumped on him... The cleaner himself...

Frog... Frog.... 100s frog... Cleaner cried...

Leave me... Taehyung pushes him from his body and walks to his room... He was right the room was filled with frogs... They are crying and running here and there... Taehyung felt vomiting and disgusting at the same time... He walks to the bathroom a bad decision......

******

Taehyung holds his belt tightly in his hand.

One question one answer... Who?

Three friends hung their heads down.

Park Jimin... Move to this side... Taehyung said to him. Jimin stand where Taehyung said. He looks at two others...

Tell me, who? Soobin or this bitch. He aasksJimin. But Jimin keeps silent.

I am asking you... His sounds were so stern.

I... I... don't know... He Sutter...

Soobin never does this because he knows me well and what about you mr. Taehyung walks to Jungkook...

Frog himself comes to your room... I don't know anything.

Really? Tae catches his already bruised hand.

Hyung... Soobin calls him. But Tae's immense glare makes him shiver.

Who adds salt water?

I don't know.

Hyung please don't beat him... He is a patient... Jimin said somehow.

I don't beat him... But... He catches Jungkook's bruised hand and walks outside of the house...

Hyung... Please... Soobin and Jimin run after him... But Taehyung closes the door before him.

I can't sleep in my room today... it's ok...this is my house...but you are going to sleep somewhere else. He walks to the dog shed with Jungkook.

Jungkook look at the Rottweiler in the shed....he gulped.

You are kidding... Jungkook looks at him.

Do I look like kidding?