53

Taehyung looked at his phone... Usually, Jungkook calls him and asks him to buy something for him, but past two weeks he doesn't ask for anything... Tae calls Kooky...

Bunny... Do you want something?

No... Come soon... I want to see you now...

Kooky was lying next to the baby... Why is your Oppa taking this much time... He asks her. Baby looks at him with her small eyes...

Papa... Her nose looks like Dad but she got your eyes.

No. Kooky... She looks like Joon's mother... Do you remember her? You meet her in marriage...

Ya. I remember... You are right... She looks like her... Why they don't come here to visit the baby?

She doesn't like me... That's why...

Why?  Jungkook looks at her...

Mother-in-law problems...

But my mother-in-law is so sweet... Jungkook smiles mischief...

Ya. I am a worldwide good mother-in-law... He flips his imaginary hair... Ya... Your husband is here...

Yes... Jungkook slowly gets up from the mat and walks toward Taehyung very slowly... He stops jumping on him and instead just hugs his husband and says thousands I miss you... He was so lazy these days... Even took medical leave from the company...

Tae carries him to the room... Stay here let me freshen up...

No... Stay with me... Jungkook hugs his waist... I miss you the whole day... Stay with me...

What is this Kooky? Tae hugs him...

This ice cream is smelling so bad... Kook throws an apple at Soobin...

Kooki... Soobin calls him in irritation... I will kick you out of my room...

Soobin startled when you heard a loud cry...

What? Kooky why are you crying? Kooky... Soobin cup his face...

Don't touch me... Jungkook walks out of the room while crying...

Stop... What happens? Why are you crying? Namjoon asks his son-in-law.

He... Jungkook points his fingers at Soobin... He scolds me... Jungkook hugs him and cries loudly in utter sorrow...

Soobin got amazed... He never cry like this before... What happens to him?

******

Yes... Send me via email... I will check it... Taehyung walks through the balcony... He saw something on the plant a white melted thing... What is this... Capsule...!

Kooky...come here...

No... I am busy with baby...

Soobin... Stay with baby... Come here... Tae forcefully pulls kooky with him... They walk to their bedroom...

Do you wanna kiss hubby? Jungkook asks while laughing...

Sit here... He makes him sit on the bed...

Yes... Jungkook looks at him.

Kooky... After our physical relationship...

No... It's lovemaking.

Ok... Ok, love making... I give you a capsule... Do you take that...

Yes... He nods his head...

Yooni promise...

Only one time... I took six medicine in a day and these too... So throw it away...

Which time to take that capsule?

First time...

After that?  Tae asked with curiosity.

He point to the window which opened to the balcony...

Tae hugs him... Are you feeling ok?

Yes, I am... But ice creams smell bad... Don't tell anyone it's a secret... Banana milk also smells bad... I am is so sad... He looks at Taehyung with his doe eyes...

Taehyung kisses him...

Jungkook is very weak for getting pregnant... He can't be a mother...

Mother or child.... ?  Some memories flash on him...

Hyungi... Your eyes have tears... What happens? Next time I will take that medicine...

Get ready... Let's go somewhere... He again kisses him...

Where?

Hospital...