54

The medicine he uses now is harmful to children and I am changing that...

Doctor if the child is harmed... We can abort it...

No... That will affect Jungkook badly.
. Both physically and mentally. And new medicines will act slowly. Take care of him... Don't make him angry or sad... Don't make him feel hurt... Be with him always... And there is a high chance of miscarriage... Be careful... Repeat doesn't make him emotional... Take care of him.

******

Kooky... Don't tell anyone that you're carrying.

Why?

I don't know... Tae looks away.

Are you ashamed of me...

No baby. Tae hugs him... I am happy for you but something ... I don't know...

Everyone will get to know about this hyung. Maybe hearty lips may already know about this...

Kooky...

Tell me hyung...

Nothing... Taehyung hugs him... I need you... Only you...

I am always with you... Hyung... Love you...

Yoongi looks at his son... He can't believe that his baby is going to be a parent soon... But more than happiness. Some weird thoughts engage him... He was scared... Scared to death... Not only yoongi but others too... They all express their happiness but still, Jungkook and his health are of prime importance...

*******

Nooo... Stay with me hyung... Don't go
Jungkook cried when Tae was getting ready for the office...

Baby... It's important i...

No... He hugs his husband... Don't go... Please...

Ok... Tae sits with him... Jungkook happily lay on his lap for his beauty sleep... He always wants his husband with him... Kooky become so stubborn...

Bunny eat this... Yoongi comes to him with a plate...

I don't want this... Kooky pout sadly...

Please just two-three spoons... For me baby...

I don't want vegetables... I need... He looks everywhere... I need ice cream...

No... Please... You can't eat that thing... Now take this... Please, baby...

No... Jungkook closes his mouth using his hands...

Kooki... Haseok sat with them... Now eat this... Appa will buy ice cream for you...

Promise... Jungkook looks at him...

Yes... Promise... He smiles.

Jungkook leans onto his father's chest and starts to eat... He made a disgusted face while chewing.

*****

Jungkook stares at his reflection in the mirror... A baby bump... He touches his stomach... He getting fat every day...

Kooky... What are you doing?

My legs hurting Jiminy...

Then why are you standing like that... Sit here... Let me massage your legs...

Jungkook lay on the bed... Jimin starts to massage his legs... It's swelling too much...

Normal for this time... Soobin said.

Jungkook just stare at his friends... Come her... He makes a grabby hand.

I have a wish. I can't tell hyung... Can you do it for me...

Yes... Tell us...

If something happens to me...

Kooky... Both of them shout at the same time...

Please. Let me say... If something happens to me... Please name my baby Kooky.   Jiminy... He leans to Jimin's chest... Take care of my baby.

Just shut up kooky... Nothing going to happen... You are just hyping up the things... Jimin said with irritation...

Are sure? Are you sure I will be ok...

Both of them remain silent... Nothing going to happen... Soobin said more than a whisper...

Tae stare at three friends which sleeping while hugging each other... Kooky was in middle... With a smile, he covers them with a duvet and goes out...

*****

Thanks for coming Lisa...

It's my job, boss... This is the file... I checked one time...

Ya... But there is some corruption... Let me show you...

Hyung... When you came back?

Just one hour ... Tae said to him

Hai, Kooki... How are you? Lisa asks but Jungkook didn't mind her...

Just one hour...

So you came before one hour... Then why don't call me...

You were sleeping with them so I thought...

What? To flirt with your assistant...

Kooky... Tae calls him... Lisa stare at him...

What? I am pregnant... I can't do anything so you...

Jungkook... Tae gets up from his seat... What fuck are you speaking...

Why do you call her here?  I understand everything...

What do you understand mr?Lisa look at him.

Lisa, please... Tae pleads...

Sir, he may be your husband but I don't care... I don't take this insult... She glared at him... Sorry, sir... I am leaving... She goes out...

Hyung... Jungkook hugs his husband... I am is so ugly... She is beautiful... That's why sorry...

Without telling anything... Taehyung hugs him... Now Jungkook start to face new problems... Insecurity about him... His pregnancy period is no longer happy for him... So complicated with lots of problems.