34

I don't know Yoongi... I don't know how to face Namjoon with this... I was scared of him... Jin said through the phone.

What? Joon looks at him.

Jin glared at him... Joon was massaging his leg.

And how I said these to Soobin...Soobin stares at his mother...

Please Yoongi comes here... I want you now... My best friend... More than anything I need support... Please Yoongi... at least for one day... Jin cried... Of course a fake cry... They al ready said to Tae and  Soobin about pregnancy... Tae doesn't say anything but  Soobin was so happy... he even decided on his baby brother's name...

Yoongi can you please... Jin sobbed sadly... Please Yoongi. Ok... Thanks... I am waiting for you... He cut the call.

Done... He shows his thump... Yoongi will come here with Kooky for me... He smiles.

Good... The rest of all is after they came...

Soobinaha... Go and study something... He said to his son... Once he went... Jin look at his husband... Why are you so interested in this marriage?

Tae likes him... That's why...

Oh. He even likes Jimin too before... But you never support him...

Jimin is our advocate's son and Kooky is our partner's son... That's the difference... I am a father Jin... I am is so selfish to my children...

Hoseok and Yoongi are also very selfish toward their child.

Hoba is not a problem for me but Yoongi that you should take care of.....

I will... Jin pats his one-month-old preggy stomach which is flat... Don't be like your Appa and brothers... Be like me. Ok...

***********

Jungkook was with his new friend in his home...

Kooky... Meet my Dad and mom... Kevin introduce his family...

Hello... Bunny smiles at him.

You look so cute...Kevin's mom pinches his cheeks.....

Thanks... He shies in his smile...

Kooky... This is my brother...Kai... But before Kevin completed Kai went out...

Don't mind him... He is very busy... Kevin's mother said to him..... Drink this dear... She said very sweetly...

Kai was on his phone....but he cut the call and walks back to his house because he saw someone...  He enters the room... Once he meets the person... His breath got hitched... Beautiful... He walks to them.

What happened? Did you forget something... Kevin look at him...

Ya. My... My keys. I miss my key... Who is this?

I'm Jungkook... Kevin's friend... Jungkook said to him...

Hi... I am Kai... Kevin's brother... He sat beside them.

Both Dad and mom... Look at each other.
and nod their heads...

******

It's been one month and three weeks since Jungkook went... Still, you love him? Lisa look at Taehyung...

Lisa... Do you have eyes... I am doing a job here... Can you please get out...

But Tae... I said

out... He shouts at her... Taehyung was frustrated... He was missing him very badly... But his ego was blocking him to go to bunny... Hobi came back in four weeks. Taehyung is still waiting because his father promises him.

*********

Yoongi... Jin runs to him and hugs his best friend...

Congratulations... Yoongi hugs him back...

Jimin, soobin and Jungkook was crying loudly when hugging each other...

Come... Jin invites them to his home.

Both Yoongi and jin look at them.