43

Taehyung slowly walks toward him... He was getting all hot cause the view was so sinful... He never thought his husband can be this much hot...

Hyung... Your looks are like villains in the movie who chase heroin... Hyung... But Jungkook was cut off by pair of lips... Taehyung sees him...

Jungkook froze for a moment... Then he starts to respond... Jungkook hugs his husband and pressed his body onto him... Tae picks him up slightly from the floor to adjust their height... Tae's teeth and tongue were eating the younger's hot mouth... He bites his lips slightly... Jungkook fist his both hands... Taehyung takes his lip from him for a breath.

Tae looks at Jungkook who was nothing but a mess now... Go and change... Then we can eat... Go... Tae send him to the room

Where are we going? Jungkook looks at the hotel boy...

But the boy was so silent...

You know who I am... I am bunny the strongest... He was getting scared cause he didn't see Taehyung once came after dressing... He waited for him... But instead of Tae, this boy came to him.

The hotel boy stops walking... Go yourself, sir... And your husband asks me to say something...

What?

Surprise for you bunny... The boy smiles beautifully...  Go, sir... He shows his hand...

Ok... Jungkook steps into the pathway which is beautifully decorated...

Jungkook walks while singing a beautiful song because he doesn't have any idea what was happening

Jungkook walks while singing a beautiful song because he doesn't have any idea what was happening. They kissed each other after they eat food...once he woke up Tae got missed... Then some people come to the room... They dressed him. They put some make-up on him... Jungkook stop while seeing a beautiful car which was decorated too... Open... He read the words, he opens the door... He got a bouquet...

There is a letter for him

Hai bunny...

I want to tell you a secret... Come to me...

Jungkook walks with the flowers in his hand. Now a smile decorates him... He existed... Jungkook stop and stare at the place he reached...

Do we go to get married again? He asks no one in particular

Yes... We are... Taehyung hugs him from behind...

Hyung... Jungkook calls him...

Let's get married again baby but this time only me and you...

Come... Taehyung makes him stand under the light... He kneels in front of Jungkook...

From the first day we met... We were fighting for nothing... I was very rude to you... I make you suffer so much... I know it's unforgivable... Please... Forgive me... And Jungkook I am in love with you because you remember my mother to me... Who loves flowers... Who loves birds... Who make flower crown... Who has hazel green eyes like my mother But now it's only you... Your presence Makes me happy... Your laughter filled joy in me... You are the only one that makes me feel I am safe.....am is crazy about you... Will you be mine Jungkook... Only mine...

Jungkook stare at his husband who was crying while speaking.

He kisses his forehead... I am only yours hyung... Jungkook kneels with Tae... Love you hyungi... He pecks his lips... Love you so much... Tae hugs him...

Thanks, baby... He smiles between his tears... This day is so special for him his mother's birthday and he got someone like his mother... Love you... He whispers...

Jungkook was feeding his hubby... Hyung... You are a kid... How you are going to be a mother in future...

I want to tell you something... Tae looks at him...

What?

Come... Tae shows some videos about sex and getting pregnant...

This is how someone gets pregnant... Not with a kiss...

Really?

Really...

What are you going to do? Jungkook ask with a terrified face...

Tae kisses his forehead... Nothing baby...we cuddle here while counting the stars... One day my baby became a big boy... Then you will be prepared for everything... Then we can start a couple's life...

Hyung... Jungkook lay on his chest... What if I am never ready for that things...

We will live like this at the end of our life...

He smiles... Do you love your mother that much?

No... She loves me a lot... let's leave that topic baby... We can talk about something else...

Hyung...

Tell me... Taehyung kissed his cheeks...

I am ready...

Ya. What?

I am ready for that things...