13

Yoongi took his child's hand in his and kissed it... Tears flow from his eyes like a stream. I am is sorry for making you alone baby... He caresses his son's hand who was sleeping because of sedation.
Soobin and Jimin sat in the corner while hugging each other.  Both of them are looking so sad. They curse themselves for making him alone.

Taehyung was happy... He doesn't care whether the boy is dead or alive... He took his revenge.

Mr Kim, I warn you last time that boy is fragile... The doctor shouts at Jin.

I am a sorry doctor, I don't know what happens.

Mr Jin... You should take care of him...otherwise...

*******

Namjoon stops his car in front of the big mansion.

Where is Hoseok? He asks the maid.

The maid looks so terrified and she looks at the basement.

Namjoon runs there... On the way, he heard a girl's painful cry...

Hobi... He calls him loudly. He enter the room the first thing he saw was a girl who is sitting on a chair but her right hand was stabbed very badly and bleeding.

What are you doing here Joon?

Hobi... Its... Tae...

Tae?

They were fighting each other.

So? Hoseok ask while wiping blood from his hand... Don't kill her... He orders his men and walks out of the room with Namjoon.

Please forgive my son... He.

My son is admitted to Hospital... Hoseok grit his teeth. He insults my baby in front of my staff... This is the second time Namjoon, because of your son my child...

Hobi... Joon holds his hand... I am begging you... Please forgive him... Joon hugs him tight... For me... Please... Jungkook is alright... He is perfect now... Please... Hobi... For me... Forgive him.

Hobi hugs him back... If a hair falls from my child I will burn Taehyung alive... He growls in Namjoon's ear.

Namjoon shivers after hearing his sound. I will take care of him... Don't worry.  He knows Hoseok is a mad man it comes to his child.

*******

Why do you call me? Taehyung looks at Mr Park.

Taehyung... Its... I received the papers from your company.

So?

Namjoon's 49 % of the share he wrote for three people's names... You, Soobin and Jin.

Each 20% for you and soobin... Another 9% equally for Jin and Namjoon.

Taehyung grit his teeth... Hoseok? He looks at him.

Mr Park Gulped... Only.... 20% for you... remaining portion for someone else's name.

Taehyung frown... Who?

Jeon Jungkook... His son...

What the fuck? Tae can't believe what he hears just now... How?

Min Yoongi... an orphan boy who was adopted by a police officer. Hoseok, Yoongi and your father, three of them are classmates. Hoseok's father was a drug dealer. Yoongi's father uses Yoongi as a spy on Hoseok and his family. But yoongi falls for him.  They got married. But their life was not easy. After becoming, pregnant Yoongi went back to his parents.

Hoseok never goes after them but he cares for them.  Hoseok never wants his son and wife lives in fear because of his activities. He never shows any concern for his son cause he doesn't want his son to know about his dark side.

Hoseok even kills Yoongi's parents because they negotiate with him using his son. He will kill anyone for his child.

Tae stares at his advocate. Is he kill me? He asks Mr Park.

What? Mr Park looks at him.