19

Jimin and Soobin got amazed while seeing Tae and Jungkook together. Who become mad? Your brother or our Kooky? Jimin whispers to Soobin.

I think... Both. Soobin whispers back.

Guys... Order something if you need.. . Tae said to them. Both of them smile at him... And they order a burger and some drink.

So we officially end our war... we become friends... Right? Tae looks at Jungkook...

Yes... He smiles with his mouth full of food.

That's a good one. Jimin said. He was happy. Soobin never believes what Tae said because he knows his brother better.

Tae was admiring Jimin... He wants some alone time with him. Guys what do you think about going fa or a drive, Tae look at him...

Now... Jungkook looks at him.

No .... Tomorrow...

Yes... Kooky become happy... Jimin and Soobin look at each other. Yes... We can go... Soobin decided to exploit his brother.

But one condition... Don't take your mobile phones.... agreed.

He is planning to kill us... Soobin whispers to Jimin...

What? Tae looks at them...

Nothing hyung...we can go... He smiles.

*******

Jungkook happily packs his cute bunny bag... A screwdriver, a texter, a spanner, a knife, a painting brush, some stones, a bamboo stick... Where he is going? Whatever it Jungkook... we can't question him.

Yoongi was like... Who's the son of? Every bad character of Jungkook is dedicated to Hoseok by Yoongi.

Jungkook was waiting near the bus stop for Taehyung and others... He looks at his watch... It's been one hour he was waiting. He looks at every car past him with hope... But no Taehyung. After two hours... Jungkook walks back to his home.

******

Why? Soobin and Jimin look at each other.

I don't know... I go to pick him at the morning but he goes somewhere with his father. Tae simply said a lie.

It's not fun with him... Jimin said.

Then we can go back...

No. . . Yeonjun is waiting... Soobin shout. This is the first time he agrees to come with me..

Ok... Then let's go...

Let's go to Kooki's house then. We can check whether he is there... Jimin can't complete his sentence...

I told you... He is not there... Tae said in an angry tone... Let's go.

*********

Jungkook was making a house using clay mud in the park...

Hai... Besty... Hoseok comes to him.

Hello... Hearty lips...

You don't go for outings with friends.

No... They don't bring me with them.

Why? Hoseok looks at him.

I don't know... When I call Jiminy's mother... She said they go but they didn't come to me.

Hai... Hoseok sat beside him... Sad?

No... From childhood, everyone avoids me except my mother cause I am ill... I am used... Look how is my house.

Good... Hoseok said while eying at his son.

Do you come with me somewhere?

No... Papa doesn't allow me.

If he allows...

Then we can go... Jungkook said.

Then we can go tomorrow morning... I will take permission from your papa... Hoseok said.

Oki... If he agrees we can go.

******

I am taking my son with me one day...

No... I don't allow you... Yoongi glared at him.

The next moment, Yoongi got pinned to the wall... I am taking my son and wife with me. My Dad and mom want to see them both. Hoseok stares at his face.

Yoongi.. Look at him... Leave me... He is sleeping there. He doesn't know any...

He knows... Do you think he is a fool... He knows who I am... We are going and that's final. Hoseok said to Yoongi.

Jungkook was checking his friend's posts on social media... He felt sad. He can't believe Soobin and Jimin avoid him... They look very happy... Jimin's pictures are all with Taehyung. He switch off his mobile and lay on the bed... He decided to avoid his friends...