32

He doesn't deserve my love... Jungkook looks at his father. If he loves me he should come here but he send you here... Why cause he doesn't love me genuinely?

It's not like that bunny... He is scared of you...

Really? Jungkook looks at him with a smile... I like that but still, he doesn't deserve me... Jungkook flips his hair and walks to the room.

This bunny gets that cat's DNA... Hobi sighed.

He is my son... Yoongi looks at him...

Mine to... Hobi shot back.

Get out... Yoongi said.

What?

It's already late... Please go out of my house.

Yoons... Please allow me to stay here for a night... Please... Hobi begs him.

No Hoseok... I can't keep someone like you in my home... It's dangerous for my kid... It's unpredictable when your enemy attacks you... Yoongi said sternly.

Yoongi... Hoseok walks towards him... Listen if I want, I will stay here... If I want, I will take my child with me... I was behaving to you that doesn't mean I am changed. He smiles at him. Good night dear... He walks out of the house... Yoongi knows very how much dangerous is this Hook... He close all the doors and windows and double check it was all locked.

Yoongi walks to the room where he kooky sleep... Yoongi leans to the door and stares at his child... Kooky was sleeping on his father's chest like a newborn baby... Hobi smirked at him... I like air yoon... I can come anywhere and everywhere...

Jungkook stirs in his sleep... Oh... No... No... Sleep... Bunny... Appa is here... Sleep... Hobi pats his child's back...

Yoongi wants to join them... He also needs warmth and security in that chest but no... This cat is more stubborn than his bunny child... After closing the door he picks a pillow and duvet... He settled on the couch... He turns to another side of the bed...

Still looking sexy... Hobi said...

Pervert... Switch off the light... Yoongi shout... He throws the pillow at him..... I said off the light you.......

Hobi covers cookies ears... Scary cat...

"****"***

Namjoon and his two children stare at mr. Kim Seokjin... They were at the dinner table.... and Jin was eating ice cream and soya sauce at the same time...

Tae felt to vomit after seeing that...

Is he hit his head? Soobin looks at him.

What are you eating Jin? Joonasksk him.

What? Jin looked at them. He looks so scary.

Nothing continues... Joon starts to eat his food.

"****†******

So he doesn't agree with the marriage?

No...

Why? He loves me, Dad... Tae said.

What about you? Do you love him?

Very much... Tae said confidently.

Hoba... Wants this marriage cause if you got married then he will be here every time, in his presence. At the same time if you do something to his son... He will cut off your head... So think properly.

Dad... If I had a partner in my life it's only Jungkook... I feel him, safe Dad... He makes me happy... I love him and want him.

Namjoon just sighed... Go and see him then... Talk with him.

No... I can't... I...

You want him, but you can't go to him... Why?

I don't want him to feel I was mad about him... Tae looks somewhere else...

Do you scared of him?

No... I mean a little... Who doesn't... It's a double bunny though.

Jooni... Jin came there... he was crying... What happens? Joon looks at him.

I scared... He said like a child with a pout.

Come here...

Jin immediately goes to his husband and hugs him. He starts to sleep comfortably.

I will talk with Hoseok once more...

No... I will talk with Yoongi... Jin said...

Both Tae and Joon look at him.

No thanks... Tae grit his teeth.

Jooni... Jin calls him...

Tae... Don't... You speak with Yoongi...

Thanks... I will... He happily hugs his husband and starts to sleep again...

Tae looks at them... They are perfect... Lovely... Even he doesn't like Jin... They are the perfect match he ever saw. Made for each other... He wants to like them too.