Set up operation!

-Brecklynn's Pov-

Ok today is the day we are going to try and get Izzy and Carlos to confess their feelings for eachother. The people who are in on it are me, Wyatt, Evie, Ben, Addi, and Zed. Here is the plan we came up with. Evie is going to put a note on Carlo's bed that says Meet at the gazebo on the enchanted lake at 6pm... From ?

Ben is going to put a note with the same wording on Izzy's pillow. We are then going to sneak over to the gazebo and see if our plan works. Hopefully it will because they just need to confess their love already. It's taking way too long...

-Izzy's Pov-

I got a note on my bed from a mystery person to meet them at the gazebo in the middle of the enchanted lake at 6pm. I wonder who it's from. I'm honestly really nervous. It is currently 6:55 so I decided to start walking. I made it to the gazebo at exactly six. I couldn't believe who was there. It was Carlos... He was the one who wrote the note that is so cute!

I: "Oh hey Carlos."

C: "Oh hey Izzy it's nice to see you!"

He honestly seemed surprised to see me there. Did he not think I was going to show up? I'll just ignore it for now I guess. I sat down then me and Carlos started chatting. We had a really good chat until he cleared his throat.

C: "Izzy I really like you. I have for a while now but I never had the courage to tell you..."

I: "Carlos I really like you too and never had the courage either. Also thank you so much for setting this up. It's so pretty."

C: "What... I thought you set this up..."

I: "Nope I actually didn't..."

C: "Oh dang I think I know who did though..."

I: "Same... On the count of three say who you think it is... 3...2...1... Brecklynn!"

C: "Brecklynn"

We said at the same time. We then laughed so hard we were crying.

I: "Sounds like her..."

C: "Yes yes it does. Anyways, do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?"

I: "I would love too!"

B: "YES FINALLY IT'S ABOUT DANG TIME!!!"

C: "We knew it!"

B: "Yes yes you did...but I did have help. GUYS GET UP."

W: "Hey..."

Z: "Whats up..."

Ben: "Carlos, if you hurt her you're dead!"

A: "I'm so happy for you guys!"

I: "BEN YOU WERE IN ON THIS?"

Ben: "Obviously!"

C: "I won't hurt her I promise."

The five then looked at each other and it was like they could read each other's minds because they all started chanting the same thing...

All Five: "KISS KISS KISS KISS..."

Carlos then looked at me, walked over to me and pressed his lips onto mine. It was way more magical than I pictured. We then pulled away from each other and just looked at each other and smiled. Today is the best day ever.

-Brecklynn's Pov-

My plan worked! I am so happy they are honestly a really cute couple! We snuck away so they could enjoy their time together. Without being spied on... Me and Wyatt walked back to my dorm. When we walked through the door my phone started ringing. I didn't recognize the number but answered it in case it was important. I am glad I answered.

-Call-

?: "Hello everyone! We just wanted to let you guys know that the school is back open. There was no major major damage so we were able to get the construction done pretty fast. We will be transferring Everyone back in the next 3 days. Say your goodbyes and we are excited to have you back..

-End of Call-

When the call ended I started crying. I don't want to leave Izzy and Ben. I have become so close with them.

W: "Woah B what's the matter?"

Wyatt asks while hugging me.

B: "We have to go back to mountain college in 3 days... I don't want to leave all the friends we made..."

I say through my tears.

W: "What already! No we can't just leave all our new friends here!"

B: "I know! I don't know how we are going to break it to them. All the others are going to know though because everyone got the call!"

W: "At least we won't have to break it to them."

B: "Yeah thankfully."

Me and Wyatt ended up going to be early because we were both pretty upset about leaving here. We have made so many amazing friendships. I love living here and have got used to all the magic and Freshmen year is almost over already. I don't want to leave here. Our college is nothing compared to theirs. It is honestly a good thing our school burned down. If I didn't then we wouldn't have met Izzy and Ben. Me and Wyatt would not be together. Izzy and Carlos definitely wouldn't because we made that happen. I am really grateful we were able to come here but it looks like our time is up. Maybe one day we can come back and visit but we have to go back to seabrook. Wyatt probably has a lot going on at the den too so he probably has to go back for that too. I will never forget it here ever.