Goodbyes...

-Brecklynn's Pov- (3 days later)

We are all gathered around right now saying our goodbyes. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. We have gotten really close in the past 2 months we have been here. We were all crying and going around giving hugs to everyone we were leaving. I first went to Izzy.

B: "I am going to miss you so much! You have made me so happy the time I have been here! I love you so much!"

I: "You are welcome. I have been my happiest with you here too! Thank you so much for getting me and Carlos together! I love you too!"

B: "Your welcome you guys were definitely meant for eachother I could just tell."

We then start laughing through our tears. I then pulled away and hugged Ben.

B: "Thanks for making us feel so welcome Ben. You and Izzy have become some of my closest friends the time we have been here. I am also super happy you and Mal finally got together. You guys look so cute together."

Ben: "No thank you Brecklynn. You are so fun to be around with your bubbly attitude and you have given me some great advice. You better come visit a lot!"

B: "I promise I will."

We all finished hugging everyone, even Mal. Mal ended up apologizing and found out we have quite a bit in common so we decided to be friends. We then all got in the bus and the bus started driving away. We waved as the bus drove away. Once the castle was out of sight I started crying even harder. Wyatt embraced me in a huge hug and tried comforting me as best as he could. I am going to miss Auradon so much, maybe just maybe one day we will go back...

-1 year later-

It has been a year since we left Auradon. We haven't been able to visit because we have been assigned mountains of homework again. We finally just finished sophomore year and we are going onto our junior year. I know what you are probably wondering: are we going back to visit Auradon? Probably not. I don't even think they remember us anymore of how long it has been.

I am currently in my new apartment that I bought in the middle of sophomore year. I went downstairs to get my mail for the day. When I was coming back up the stairs I was looking through it when I saw a letter from Auradon. When I saw that I booked it back to my apartment. When I got inside I ripped it open so fast. It said...

Dear Brecklynn, It hasn't been the same with you and your friends not here. We were wondering if you guys would come back to Auradon and join our school! We would love to have you guys here. Thanks for taking the time to read us and hope you think about coming back. Sincerely, King Ben.

Oh my gosh they do remember us! I know I am going back. I miss them so much! I am calling a meeting right now!

-An hour later-

Everyone is here except Wyatt because Willa put him in charge at the den so she could come to the meeting.

B: "Hey everyone! You guys are probably wondering why I called this meeting...Well the reason is today I got a very important letter for all of us. It was from Ben. They want all of us to come back to Auradon and join their school!"

A: "Oh my gosh are you serious!"

B: "Yes! I am so excited I miss them all way too much!"

We all started talking about it and decided we were all going to go back. We were going to pack and leave when we were all ready. I gotta go talk to Wyatt at the den and tell him the great news. I can't explain how excited I am!

B: "Well I am going to go talk to Wyatt and tell him to start packing!"

Z: "Ok! Be safe and call me or Addi if you need anything!"

B: "Ok, will do! Cya guys!"

I walked all the way to the forbidden forest and followed the path that led to the wolf den. When I got there I just walked in because everyone was pretty used to it by now. I have been doing that for about a year now. Wyatt was standing up on the balcony watching over the forest. When he noticed me he came down really fast.

W: "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here?"

He asked while snaking his arms around my waist and giving me a gentle kiss.

B: "Well I have some amazing news!"

I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

W: "Ooo what is it!"

B: "Well today I got a letter in the mail from Ben and they want us to go back to Auradon for school! They miss us so much they want us to come back for a while! Everyone else is going back including me so you should start packing your bags!"

W: "B that's great but I am not able to come..."

B: "What do you mean?"

I ask while pulling away from him.

W: B... I need to stay and protect the den.

B: "Can't someone else be in charge now! All of our friends are going."

W: "No I am sorry Brecklynn but it's not that simple..."

B: "But Auradon is where I am meant to be forever... I can feel it."

W: "If that is what feels right you need to go."

B: "Yea... If I have to go and you are here forever that means we have to break up..."

I say in a whisper looking down at the promise ring on my finger and taking it off. I then hand it to him. He hesitates to take it but eventually takes it.

W: "Yea I guess you are right..."

B: "I guess we weren't meant for eachother."

W: "I guess not..."

B: "Bye Wyatt..."

I say as a tear slips down my cheek. I then turn around and start walking to the entrance of the wolf den.

W: "Bye B..."