Class

(Skipping to lunch)

U sat next to donna for lunch "hey y/n"she said "hey donna" u smiled.u we're looking around until u saw vance looking at u. U just rolled ur eyes at him and he just smirked at u "thats weird"u whispered to urself "what was that?" Donna asked "nothing"u said confused.U saw robin sit next to you "hey y/n,Hey donna"robin smiled "Hey robin"you and donna said.
U saw robin looking at u like he was in love with u.

Vances POV:i saw y/n walk to donnas table they were talking till i saw y/n look at me back im pretty sure she thought i was weird then i saw robin gosh i hate robin he likes every girl he sees and im not gonna let robin get this girl because she mine and ima make her fall in love with me.

Robin POV:i was walking to the lunch room till i saw y/n blake the new girl in the school damn she was pretty I've actually had many girlfriends but this one,this ones means a lot and ima make her fall in love with me.then i saw vance look at me he looked pissed im pretty sure he wants her too but im not gonna give up on her.

(Back to y/n)
The bell rang and i left the lunch room finally p.e was the last period i walked in and they gave me these pair of black shorts and a grey t- shirt it actually looked good on me.what we were doing for p.e today was volleyball they put some girls and some boys of course vance was in the same class as me and they put him in the same team as me. "Hey y/n" he angrily said
"Hey vance?!" U looked confused "are u and robin a thing" he said "No,and if we were why would u care?!" U told him "Because ur only supposed to be mine not his" he ended it with a aggressive kiss.

Authors note:I wont post tomorrow bc i wanna take a break.Btw hope u enjoy and yeah

368 words