Undercontrol

Hey guys so yk my last chapter the day isn't still iver but it's midnight so yeah enjoy this chapter :)

Y/n POV

After we did all that disaster vance fell asleep "Hey vance" i said looking at him "Hm?" He said in a angry tone "Wanna go walk outside?" I said getting up from the the bed "Fuck no" he said going back to sleep "Oh ok i guess ima go walk and hang out with bruce" i said looking at him trying to make him jealous "Fine I'll go" he said getting up.i guess my plan worked.He got up then started heading to the door we tried to be quiet as possible so his parents don't hear us.

————————-

We got outside and started walking in the street till we saw moose trying to hide from us so we won't see him.I felt someone grab me from the back it was one of mooses shitty friends.They started punching the shit out of me then vance pulled them by the hair and started beating them.Then moose hoped in to the fight and tried to punch me but he couldn't because vance grabbed his hand and got on top of him.Vance started punching him till one of them got out a gun. "Shit vance" i said looking at the gun "Your life is over mr hopper and ms hopper" mooses friend said with the gun. "Not today bitch" vance said then grabbed the gun from him and got my hand and we started running away together.

 "Not today bitch" vance said then grabbed the gun from him and got my hand and we started running away together

(This is how the weather looked like btw just darker)

We ran away to his house and climbed up to his room. "That was fun" vance said looking me "Yeah like totally" i said looking back at him then he looked at me up and down "What?"
I said smiling "A man can't look at their beautiful girlfriend" he said "You just look at me weirdly" i said laughing.

__ __ __ __ __ __ __
Vance POV

I hit  the shit out of moose and his friends then me and y/n went back home it was quiet so i broke the silence "It was fun" i said looking at y/n "yeah like totally" she answered I couldn't stop staring so i just stared at her up and down.
"What?" She said smiling directly at me "A man can look at their beautiful girlfriend" i said "You just look at me weirdly" she said laughing "Yeah whatever" i said "Hey i have chips in my cabinet" i said leaving my room to go get them.i walked to the kitchen then saw my dad "Where have you been?" He said screaming at me "I went to go on a walk with y/n" i said as i grabbed the chips then left back to my room. "what was that about?" Yn asked "It was my dad just don't ask anymore questions" i said calmly "Why not?" She said smiling "JUST FUCKING DONT." I said looking at her.I could see she was scared of me but I swear I don't wanna hit her "Im sorry yn" i said begging her to stay "Cant i have to go home." She said I could already see it was an excuse for her to go home.

Y/n POV:

After vance screamed at me i came up with an excuse to get out of there. "im sorry yn" vance said looking at me and started begging for me to stay "Cant i have to go home." I said leaving his house.I arrived at my house then I went to my bathroom i took off all my makeup and started washing my face.after i was done i got in the shower then started washing my body i felt dirty even tho i was clean.I got out the shower after showering for 1-2 hours doing nothing in there.