Oh lord vance.

Me and vance started kissing he then pressed me againts the wall.His face extremely close to hers. "Yn are you bruce a thing" he said looking at me dead in the eye "What no why would we?" I said "Im gonna ask you again.are you and bruce a thing" he said looking at me again "Vance i said no" i said answering his question. He then started kissing her neck leaving hickies "vance stop" i said but he continued."yn this is what you deserve" he said "Arent you still hurt tho?" I said looking at him in the eye then he leaned in giving her gently kisses then started going roughy.He then placed me on the bed and started taking off my clothes."Vance get down here,yns siblings are here for her" his dad screamed out "Shit,vance we can do this another day but not today i guess" i said then gave him one last kiss "Bye sweatheart" he said.

I walked out of the bedroom and started walking out with gwen and finn. "I thought u were done with vance" finn said looking at me "Never" i said smiling "Just be safe with that guy" finn said smirking at me and gwen making kissing noises teasing me "Guys just shut up" i said laughing. We went home and heard noises coming from our parents bedroom looks like they wanna have another baby "Guys don't go inside" i said looking at gwen and finn "Yeah we know" both of them said laughing

I then went to my room doing my skincare and getting ready for bed.

I changed into a grey top and one of vances boxers (iykyk) i then got on my bed and started falling asleep "Yn get up mom needs you to babysit jason" gwen said "NO THAT HER BABY NOT MINE" i screamed so she can hear me

I changed into a grey top and one of vances boxers (iykyk) i then got on my bed and started falling asleep "Yn get up mom needs you to babysit jason" gwen said "NO THAT HER BABY NOT MINE" i screamed so she can hear me.i finally heard my stepdad come to my room. "STOP BEING FUCKING LAZY AND BABYSIT JASON HES YOUR BROTHER" my stepdad said "you mean half brother since your not my dad." I said he then came walking to me and started slapping me "STOP" i screamed out then vance came outta nowhere and hit him with one of his beers. "Mother fucker cant respect your privacy huh yn"he said smirking "Thanks vance but get done my bed or my mom will walk in any sec. "MOM MY STEPDAD RANDOMLY FAINTED" i said "YN WHAT THE FUCK" she said "Just take him to the hospital he'll be fine" i said calmly "You don't care about him" she said looking at me dead in the eye "No?" I said looking back at her "God who are you?" She said "Uh your daughter?" I said confused then she just walked out dragging her baby daddy to the hospital.After she left vance came out of my bed "Why are you wearing my boxers?" He asked looking proud "Because why not?" I said "Anyways lets just get to bed" i said "Okay whatever" he said thinking we were gonna make out again. We headed to my bed and he put his hands around my waist and then he moved his other hand on my Ass which made me kinda moan "Vance stop" i said "stop what sweetheart" he said looking at me not breaking eye contact then leaned in kissing me.I couldn't stop him because we were already getting to the point.Okay i lied we were gonna make out.
I started kissing him till he lost his breath.He then started breathing heavily because of how hot it was in the room."Vance its hot in here" i said breaking the kiss "Turn on your air refresh thingy" he said then i turn it on and it started getting cold in my room.then he started kissing me again.He started moving his hands down reaching down my clit.He started rubbing it "Vance" i said moaning out his name "Hm?" He said "I love you" i said "Love your pussy too" he said the headboard then started banging on the walls causing the paint on the walls scrap out. Then Gwen and finn walked on us "OH LORD MERCY" gwen said running away with finney "Shit i forgot the door was open" i said "No worries" he said "I worry" i said looking at him getting dressed quickly putting on cargo shorts and the grey shirt.I ran after gwen and finn but they were outisde telling robin "Shit finn gwen stop" i said giving them a death stare "We didn't know you were fucking vance fucking hopper" robin said smirking at me "Don't tell mom i beg you" i said and gave them 50 bucks "Deal" gwen said taking the money. I then walked back inside the house and caught vance smiling "Hey im back" i said his smiled quickly faded away "Yn i have to go back home" he said and kissed me in the forehead and left tru the front door. I followed him and gwen robin and finn kept smiling at me.

Authors note:hope you like this chapter.