Feels good

(Next morning after y/n and vance fucked)

I woke up to still sleeping beside me.I checked my alarm and it was 1:23 am.i couldn't go back to sleep since i was bored so i got up and changed into a outfit to go walk in the dark.

i couldn't go back to sleep since i was bored so i got up and changed into a outfit to go walk in the dark

(Your outfit)

(Weather outside)

(Weather outside)

I got up and felt hands around my waist "Where you going" vance said not letting go
"oh im gonna go walk till i fall on my knees till they get red" i said sarcastically "Let me come" he said getting up "fine" i said walking away not waiting for him.i walked outside and felt the snow go tru my shoes.
"Whats up with your family now?" Vance said facing towards me "Its normal" i said but it's actually not,everything changes eventually.

"Lets go to the park" i said going to that direction "Yeah okay" vance said walking away with me grabbing my hand and swinging it.

Vance POV:

I woke up to y/n getting ready "where you going?"i said wrapping my hands around her waist. "Oh im gonna go walk till i fall on my knees till they get red" she said but i could tell she was just lying "let me come" i said getting off my bed "Fine" she said walking away from me. "Whats up with your family now?" I said looking at her in the eye "it's normal" she said but I know it wasn't because her mom now acts different "lets go to the park" she said already leaving me "yeah okay" i said grabbing her hand swinging it.I kept thinking about how i said she needs to learn her lesson on what she did yesterday night.Should i got harsh on her or gentle?.we arrived at the park then sat down on the swings "ima go home" y/n said walking away "Huh? But we bearly came" i said grabbing her "Im just bored" she said "Y/n please stay" i said running to her "Vance im leaving we'll continue tomorrow" she said "fucking bitch" i said leaving too.

Y/n POV:

Vance called me a bitch but I didn't care i was just tired.i wanted to walk by myself and I wanted to be by myself.Vance brings me happiness but I wasn't in a mood.
I walked back home then saw my mom staring at me "Where were you?" She said walking towards me "none of your business" i said walking to my room "Oh it is" she said banging on my door "You don't give a shit about me" i screamed but everything went completely silent.

Its was now 2:00 am im still awake.i opened my window and got on top of my roof. i looked at the moon and it was covered by the clouds.i kinda felt bad for how I talked to vance.everytime I thought about that my stomach would start hurting.

I hope off the room to my window and walked down the streets to see vance and his slutty face.I heard screaming coming from inside his house.i didn't wanna knock so i instead went from his window.It took me about 10-15 minutes to climb up because his house is a two story building.I was finally up then i tried to open his window but it was locked. "Shit" i said to myself.I'll just go from the front door.

I got down from the roof walking to the front door.I knocked and saw Vance's stepmom opened the door "Hello sweetheart vance is up is bedroom" she said having a big smile on her face. "Oh thank you ms hopper" i said walking upstairs.Vances door was  locked but why tho?.
Finally i opened the door again and it swinged opened.I saw vance with on of my underwear's around his dick. "Oh uh hey vance" i said awkwardly "Its not what it looks like i swear" he said but it did look like what he was doing since there was his cum all over his bedsheets and my underwear. "I'll just leave you here" i said laughing "WAIT" he said getting his clothes on. I walked downstairs and saw his stepmother "Hey pretty lady" i said leaning over the counter "Hi" she said with a huge smile "So-" i said but got interrupted by vance
"Come on" he said grabbing my wrist dragging me outside.

"What was that?" I said still walking "I was just horny okay?" He said facing towards me "You always are" i said speed walking trying to get away from his horny ass "Why are u leaving me?" He said "because i don't wanna be next" i said running instead of walking then vance started chasing me. "You will" he said grabbing me. "Lets go back home" he said trying to catch his breath.

——————————

We arrived at his house and went straight to his bedroom.He started kissing my skin gently then started to go rough. "I was actually hoping we would do anything else but this" i said but i lied i kinda wanted this to happen. "If you didn't want this then you should've never came my love" he said smirking at me continuing with what he was doing. "Why would i leave if you do it best" i said smirking back.

He pushed me on the bed and started taking off my shirt and pants.i was left with my underwear only.He then started to massage my clit.after 5 minutes he got bored and took off my underwear.He grabbed a condom and took off everything he had on and put it on.He finally put it in after teasing me for the last 15 minutes "Vance" i moaned out "Hm?" He said
"Fuck you" i said trying not to moan "Let it out love i know you like it" he said grinning at me.

He started fingering me going in and out slowly.im crazy.hes making me crazy.then he started to do circles around my clit and all you can hear is out moans coming from the house.His step mom probably knows we fuck but she doesn't say anything. "Babe i cant go amy longer" i said feeling tired "Too bad you wanted it." He said not letting me rest. "I'll let you sleep after you cum for me" he said putting his dick inside me "Fine but hurry up" i moaned out.After him going in and out for 45 minutes i immediately cummed "Daddys little fucking slut huh?" He said holding my chin up "Fuck no" i said going straight to his bed but he grabbed me by the wrist "Your just gonna leave without kissing me?" He said looking disappointed "I hate you" i said kissing him "Love you sweetheart" he said leaving the bedroom to get something to eat "Yeah okay" i said already falling to sleep.