Party pt 2

next morning

I woke up at 4am,i usually wake up at 12pm or 1pm since i stay up a lot at night.i felt a pair a hands hugging me.it was vance.i wanted to go skateboarding and also just go outside for fun.i got up and went into my dresser where i bearly organized my clothes yesterday.tomorrow ill probably have to take them down since im going back home or ill leave them here when i come back here.i found a pair of baggy jeans with dark green shirt.i put it on with some white shoes.

i put it on with some white shoes

(your outfit.also this photo is mine)

i went downstairs and found a cookie jar of chocolate chip cookies.i mean i couldn't go without taking one.i ran to the jar getting two.i said only one but they were so soft.i got out of the house and started getting on my skateboard.i actually havent seen gwen or no one i know for these past days.i felt like they were gone from me.i only feel like that because i haven't seen them right?.To be honest i got tired of just riding my skateboard so i decided to walk for a few miles.i kept thinking about vance.from the start to the never end.

I was 50 minutes away from the lake house.i had a bad feeling about walking back.i didn't think much of it.i started walking back home till i started hearing noises from the bushes.i want to ignore it so bad.i started going fast on the skateboard without stopping since i was scared for life.what if it was a killer?. what?.
no.it could not be a killer because they don't live here right?.I was less than 5 minutes behind from going back till i heard a chainsaw turning on.Shit.this is my last day.Finally i arrived and started running pretty quickly back to the house.The front door is locked.FUCK.i have no choice but to climb to the window.it was a bit hard but i got it.i started banging on vances window till he opened it.

"Where were you?" all he said "running for my life before i get killed" i said locking everything by just clicking one button. "I almost died today but im still fine so i don't need to explain nothing" i said as i tucked myself back to bed.
"I wont ask since your not dead" he said but he did look interested of what was happening.nosy ass.

————later

it was currently 5:03 pm i was starving but didn't know what to make.I'll just ask vance whats hes craving since i would eat anything.
"Vance what should we eat" i said as i approached him walking around the house.
"Im craving spaghetti" he said not keeping his eyes on me but there instead on his phone.
"Yeah okay" i said heading to the kitchen but then heard a knock.I walked the front door and opened it. "Hey y/n were back" Donna said with finney being next to her. "Hey guys,i was actually making dinner bearly" i said closing the door. "you need help?" donna said as finney left upstairs where vance was. "Yeah sure" i said so i leaded her to the kitchen.

"i'll boil the noodles while you make the meatballs" donna said while putting water in the pan. "Yeah okay,also i'll make the sauce and cut the cheese." i said grabbing the supplies.

—————

Me and donna finished cooking and started to serve everyone. "VANCE, FINNEY" me and donna yelled so we can finally eat.They came downstairs and we now started eating.Why is finney eating fast?. "Finn you okay?" i asked as he grabbed his second plate "Yeah why?" he said looking at the window. "you don't seem okay" i said getting up from my seat and went to go do dishes.

im still wondering who was the girl vance was hanging out with.did i know her or did she get invited by vance.i hope not.To be honest ive been craving vance for months since we havent fucked anymore.but i wont show it since its awkward now(iykyk).After eating spaghetti i was tired.ima just go upstairs and rest since it was already late.

———————— TW:⚠️ ⚠️SMUT 18+

Vances hands were on my waist and he brought our lips together.as we entered the room,he let go of me with one arm and slammed the bedroom door.it was loud enough for everyone else to hear.he had pulled away from the kiss and was hovering over me,i could hear the thumping in his chest now.He left a trail of kisses along my jawline and my collarbone.(Hickeys on collar bone make me weak in the knees tbh) his body pressed hard against mine,i rocked my hips upwards out of instinct,and i could feel him rubbing against me down there.Vance lifted himself up to take off my shirt,pulling it over my head and tossing it aside.when he moved back down he stopped to look at me.his hand brushed underneath my chin.i roughly grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him forward so that our faces were barely apart.my eyes fixed on his mouth. "close your eyes" he ordered back at me under his breath.there was more to the statement than i was expecting,but i loved that.i didn't even question it and did what i was told.he grabbed both of my wrist and placed them above my head near the vertical metal bars of his bed frame.with that,he completely jumped off me,and i laid there in absolute shock.i was templated to open my eyes,but i didn't want to ruin the fun.i heard a slight metallic rattling noise,and then i felt him on top of me again again.now i really wanted to open my eyes.within seconds his hands were on the waistband of my jeans and he yanked them off,discarding somewhere in his room.he planted kisses from my mouth all the way down my body.his hands gripped my waist,and i flinched slightly at the harsh juxtaposition of his cold rings against my sides.with just the right amount of force,he pushed my legs apart.he started the kisses again,following the rest of the trail down until he met my sweet spot.as soon as he began to pleasure me with his mouth,i felt my back automatically arch upwards.The movement of his tongue was enough to make me squirm,and when his fingers entered into me,i felt complete rapture.his fingers curled inside of me while his tongue still danced across my bud.his free hand was digging hard into my thigh as he gripped onto me,hard enough to leave marks.i couldn't help but let out a noise as he went faster.after 1 hour of him fingering me i finally cummed.vance kissed the top of my head,arms wrapped tightly around me as if he never wanted to let me go.we both would have loved to stay like that forever in that perfect bliss.

authors note:Hey guys thanks for reading this book appreciate it.Anyways i need help.my bf birthday is in two days,Give me ideas of what i should get him please 🙏🏿🙏🏿
should i get him a new skateboard?