The night everything changed.

(Time skip.)

       I kept thinking about that aggressive kiss
Vance gave me could I be falling in love with him. While I was thinking about the kiss the phone rang "Y/N THIS IS FOR YOU" Gwen shouted I walked downstairs and put the phone on my ear "Hello its y/n,whos this?" I asked
"It's me Vance stupid" who calls at this time i said in my mind "yeah yeah anyways what do u want weirdo?" I asked, "I just wanted to tell u don't hang out with any boy especially robin." He said angrily "or else what's going to happen are u going to kiss me aggressively again "I said shouting at him "or else Hes dead Blake"
"It's not like were a thing" hang up on Vance.
I have work tomorrow so let's just go to sleep.

I decided to wear this outfit for tomorrow for work since they didn't tell me that they have uniform

TIME SKIP

U woke up showered then left to go to work at the grab n go by just looking at the window u saw Vance "shit" u whispered to yourself "Hey its y/n, since when do u work here?" He said curiously. U just ignored him and went in back of the counter because u work as cashier. He didn't care that u ignored him he just went to his game suddenly this old man came in "Hey can I get a pack of cigarettes?" He asked it looked like he's been crying for hours "Here sir"
"Thanks" u then left the counter to go restock the beers, but you feel someone smack Ur ass
"HEY" u said angrily the same old man that bought cigarettes smacked Ur ass. Then Vance came running to u. "sorry she's my girlfriend so don't ever touch her old fuck" Vance said and with that he slapped him. The old man left running "thanks Vance" u smiled and blushed "no problem" he said like he could care less.

Time skip:

It was nighttime and u had to lock up the store. The only one in the store was Vance "Vance I'm closing so please leave" u said and he just ignored u. He walked away so you too.
U arrived at Ur house getting ready to bed when suddenly u heard a tap on Ur window and a familiar face was there, it was Vance. "What is u doing here Vance?" U said, "just here because I'm bored "did u follow me when i was getting back home from work?!" U said as u rolled Ur eyes "idk maybe "he blushed he then pulled himself inside Ur room and started to make out with u. U then pulled away quickly "Vance what the fuck" u said "come on its not like Ima make u pregnant, by the way u had always been hot ever since u came"

(18+ warning, very detailed and yeah all that)

he grabbed me by the waist, and I gasped he then placed me on the bed. The weight of his body on top of me was so welcomed. Vance's breath felt hot against my skin, he looked all innocent at first, but he wasn't. when his lips touched mine, it sent shivers going down my spine and felt his heavy breaths all over my body. It looked like Vance couldn't control himself anymore. There was  a messy urgency to kiss, and he nipped my lip deliberately, earning a small moan from me. (oh lord mercy) Vance had a hand tightly gripping my jaw almost too tight.

When he broke away it felt too soon, until he began to leave a trail of kisses under my jaw and down into the soft spot of my neck.it made me forget everything i planned for the future. I knew that after this i would be decorated with bruises that I wouldn't be able to explain, but the idea of being marked as Vance's made my heart race. There was nothing to hide anymore.

Hid hand was harshly gripping onto my waist under my shirt, possessive and needy, his rings digging into the skin with an icy intensity that made my breath catch in my throat. As he kissed the supple skin of my thighs, hands on my hips to force me to stay still, he kept looking up at me.

he didn't look away the entire time. I worked him with my hand before bringing him into my mouth. I now understood how he felt when he had his face buried between my legs. I couldn't help but touch myself with one hand whilst i was doing it.

"y/n fuck. Ah fuck" His eyebrows were furrowed together as he tried to control himself, and i was proud of how he was crumbling before me. I forced myself to move faster and took all I could. Ah- okay get up i have to - i have to... as soon as I pulled away and got to my feet, he stood, lifted me off the ground by my waist and slammed me back down onto the bed. He quickly reaches out his pocket for a condom. Vance pushes my legs apart and positioned himself against me, teasing, I knew what he was waiting for.

his hand came up to snake around my throat, with just the right amount of force to make me whimper me with pleasure as he pumped into me. A string of curse words spilled from my lips as i felt overwhelmed with heated intoxication. My nails dug deep into his back, which made him let out a small gasp, but it was suppose it was only fair now that my body was littered with deep purple bruises he made with his mouth. He wasn't done with me yet; his arms looped behind my knees and hiked my legs up above his shoulders. Somehow this allowed him to produce even more force, which I hadn't thought was even possible, and the bed let out loud creaks which probably my whole family heard. The headboard even slammed the wall. "Holy fuck" I yelped I let out a loud moan. He put his hand over my mouth and kept going faster. We then stopped and lost our breaths "that's it for today darling" putting his head on the bed headboard "I love you y/n" he kissed my lips  "I love you too Vance" I whispered, and we fell asleep.

Authors note: THANKS FOR READING MY STORY.ALSO I PROBABLY WONT BE ACTIVE SINCE I START SCHOOL ON AUGUST 15 AND ALSO ITS GONNA BE MY BIRTHDAY ON THE 15👍🏿🫣. Btw next chapter is already done just that i will post it on Monday morning✌🏿🫶🏿 1125 words