Mine

Next day
Vance POV:

I woke with y/n sleeping next to me.Ive never felt love before i meant her.The last time i did was when my mom was here but shes gone now.i put my hands around her waist which woke her up "Shit" i whispered because I didn't mean to wake her up. "Morning vance" she said sitting up putting her head on the headboard. "Morning my love" i said making her put her hands over her face because she was blushing "Let me see your face my love" i said looking at her "No" she said then I removed her hands off her face "Blushing for me huh?" I said smirking "Maybe" she said smiling.

Y/n POV:

Vance put his hands around my waist which made me wake up "morning vance"i said
Sitting up putting my head on the headboard "morning my love" he said which made me blush so hard i had to put my hands on my face
"Let me see your face my love" he said "no" i said so he doesn't think im blushing he then removed my hands over my face "blushing for me huh?" He said smirking at me. I couldn't lie to him he is hot "maybe" i said smiling at him.
"Lets go make breakfast" he said getting out of bed i then followed him to the kitchen walking in on his dad and his stepmom making out in the counter "Shit can you guys do that somewhere else" vance said grabbing me from my hand and running out of the house."we should just go to the grab n go" vance said looking down at me "wait before we go i need to change" i said walking back to his house as he followed me.

"we should just go to the grab n go" vance said looking down at me "wait before we go i need to change" i said walking back to his house as he followed me

(Your outfit)

I got changed then walked back out side.
"What are we gonna do in the grab n go?" I said looking at him "To go buy snacks" he said looking back at me.We arrived at the grab n go then entered inside "Hey y/n" one of the grab n go cashiers said.i was confused but then i saw donna "Hey donna you work here now?" I said "I don't my dad just own the place" she said "Thats very cool" i said walking to the chip isle
I got Takis and vance got hot fries "what should we get to drink" i said "Slushies" he said "Vance its morning" i said "So what?" He said "fine i get blue and you get red" i said and he nodded. We then went to go pay "Okay this all will be free since your my friend" donna said "You sure?" I said looking at her "Of course" she said smiling "Okay thanks have a nice day" i said walking out.We then came back to vances room and started eating "Can have a hot frie v?" I said "No" he said eating them. i just rolled my eyes and grabbed one "HEY" he screamed out "Its only one v" i said

"VANCE GET DOWN HERE" vances dad said
"COMING" vance said walking down the stairs
But i just went to sit down the stairs because im nosey "Y/ns mom called and said you guys had sex,Did you use a condom" he said looking at him "I did so what?" Vance said bothered
"Disappointed in you son" he said then slapped the shit out of vance "FUCK YOU" vance said leaving up stairs then he saw me.I started running so fast to his room. "You heard huh?" He said sitting next to me in his bed "Yeah i did" i said playing with my hands "Look I don't care who find out or who doesn't i just care that your with me" vance said lifting up my chin and kissed me.

"Check your tongue" he said.i then check it and saw it was purple "So you only wanted to kiss me to my tongue purple?" I said smiling at him "Yes" he said "Vance i have to go back home" i said "Let me walk you back to your house" he said "Yeah sure" i said.We then walked out of his house and started walking to mine "So wanna meet me in my house tomorrow after school?"vance said "I guess so since i have nothing planned" i said.we then arrived at my house "See you tomorrow" i said smiling at him "Yeah bye" he said kissing my forehead.

I then entered my house seeing my mom in the floor having a mental breakdown "Mom are you okay?" I said running up to her
"Your stepdad broke up with me." She said crying more.This was the first time ive ever hugged her since ive always been the hated child "Go get gwen and finn" she said and stopped hugging me in disgust "Gwen finn mom needs you guys" i said.then they ran to her and my mom started hugging them like if they never hugged her in forever.Mom when will you ever care about me? I thought in my mind.the only person that ever loved me was vance and my dad.

I left my house to walk all the way as I could till i fall on my knees.all I thought was about vance.His smile his attitude his everything.he meant to me a lot.If I never meant him I would of been dead by now.My mom makes me love myself less and less as she talks to me.I try to show her love but she won't accept me.finn understands me but gwen doesn't yet.
My body felt weak as i walked.My eyes felt like they were about to pop out of my body and leave me as I blinked.I wanted to feel pain.
I wanted to kill myself.i wanted to hung myself in my closet so i can finally see my mom actually care about me and actually cry for me.
Vance stopped me from all that but i still wanna do it.

I walked back to my house and dragged myself to my bed and listen to music while i sleep.After 2-3 hours asleep i got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower since i felt dirty.I got in the shower and started washing my body i scrubbed and scrubbed till i got red skin.i stopped scrubbing or people would notice.i then started scrubbing my hair with shampoo and massaging it.After i pit on conditioner i rinsed it off then got out of the shower.i changed into pijamas then fell back asleep till the next day.