Why the fuck are you acting like this?

It was still night time, yn pov

I woke up in the middle of the night then got out of your bed.you went to the bathroom to get changed for a night walk.

you went to the bathroom to get changed for a night walk

(This is your outfit)

I got changed then walked downstairs but I couldn't forget to kiss vance in the forehead

(This is how it looked outside also it was 3:56 am)

I then walked outside and pulled out a cigarette so i cant forget everything.i started walking till my my feets started to get numb because i like to feel the pain.my feets we're starting to hurt so that was my time to go back home.i was walking back till i was hearing voices I don't know if it was just me.i then started running because at that point I didn't feel safe but actually I'd rather die then having sex with vance for the 3rd time.Idk but i liked what happened last night i like how vance is aggressive i like when vance gets mad protective i like everything about him.

I got back home then got bored then headed to gwens room. "Gwen you awake?" I said looking at her eyes shut "huh uh yea like totally awake"
She opened her eyes quickly "hey yn I couldn't sleep because your headboard kept banging on the wall" she said shutting her eyes going back asleep "oh uh" i said didnt have an answer for her. I then went back to my bedroom vance not beings on my bed anymore "i then saw him walking back to his house "Hey vance" i said climbing down the roof from my bedroom "oh hey yn" vance said with no emotion "So yest-"
Vance cut me off "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK HOME" vance said "what is wrong with you?" I walked away from him.but he was in the back following me "NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'll KEEP FUCKING ME THEN NOT TALKING TO ME" i said slamming my front door in his face.

Vance POV: i woke up with yn not around then i got up from her bed and hoped out of her bedroom window i started walking back to my house or else my dad would abuse me "hey vance" yn said so i turn around to look at her "oh hey yn" I replied "so yest-" she said but i cut her off "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK HOME" i said. I actually didn't mean to scream at her i just can't control my anger issues.yn walked away from me walking back to her house "NEXT THINK YOU KNOW YOU'LL KEEP FUCKING ME AND NOT TALKING TO ME" she screamed at me slamming the door on my face.god this bitch got me this crazy but i mean I can't get mad at her she's hot. I walked back home and got to my room by climbing up my window I then walked out of my bedroom going to the living room "Dad" i said "WHAT?" He said screaming at my face "just wanted to say that what happens-" he cut me off "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE" with that he slapped the shit out of me. I went back to my bedroom thinking about yn and what happened last night i just can't get over it.But gosh she was so hot last night but i wonder what happened to bruce I should like I don't know apologize i guess but I don't know when. I went to the kitchens to go call yn since i was getting horny. "Hey yn" i said " hey vance?" She said "come over to my house now please" i begged to her "fine" she said then uncalled 5 minutes laterI heard someone knocking on my window.I opened it and saw yn "shit who slapped you" yn said "nun of your business" i said because no one cares "it is my business vance fucking dick" she said " anyways what do you need" she asked "this might sound weird but im horny and i cant live without you yn please i need you" i said thinking she would get mad at me "Gosh hopper is there a time where your not fucking horny" she said "Well no." I replied embarrassed "You really have the balls to say that" she said " just kiss me already" i said "fuck no so really you just called me here to make out with you like were dating?" She asked curiously "Yea so what its not like you cant live without me" i said confident "well i cant actually live without" she said but it looked like she was lying.

Yn pov:

Really vance hopper has always been horny.
"So are you gonna make out with me?" Vance said "i guess so since im not busy" i replied then he leaned over. His lips felt soft and tasted like watermelon. I broke up the kiss then was heading to the window "Where you going?" Vance said "uh home?" I replied "but u bearly came" he said "oh like if I didn't notice" i said then he started walking towards me and slammed me to the bed.He started making out with me and started talking off my clothes he grabbed my boob and squished it earning a moan from me "Shit yn shut up my dad could probably hear you" he said "cant help it" i replied smirking at him he then started kissing my neck and left hickies on my collarbone then he startedw putting his hand inside my underwear and started touching my clit I couldn't help but moan "just remember this will only happen if you disrespect me or make me jealous about talking to a dude" vance said "Ur still a dick" i tried to remove his hand off my clit because I already wanted to go back to my house "vance stop" i said dead serious "no"
He replied "i cant live without you" he said "not my problem i gotta get going" i said walking out pushing him off me "yn dont leave please "we can do this another day but not today vance" i said "fine but promise me that you will" he said smiling "Fine pinky promise "i said rolling my eyes at him.