Forgive me already

Days go by with vance not talking to me.It felt quiet and lonely with no one beside me.I don't know if we broke up or something. I kept thinking about him and the things we did with eachother.

——————

I got up and left my room straight to the kitchen. "Hey mom" i said.No reply.was she mad at me.of course i was never the favorite child.i went back to my room after getting a soft cookie.i washed my face and did my makeup. I changed and put on my shoes.

 I changed and put on my shoes

(Your outfit)

I put on my shoes and left outside.Leave falling down the tree's because it was October now.
I arrived at the grab n go and saw vance.he was staring at me not paying attention to his game.watching him stare at me makes me wanna break my spine.i got the stuff that i needed and left to go pay.i got out and started walking home "Hey" i heard a voice talk. I turned around and say a man with a black hat.he looked homeless. "Got any cash on you?" He said giving me that look like he was about to kill me. "No actually i spent it on the stuff i needed." I said trying to make the conversation end.The man started getting closer and closer.i felt uncomfortable. "Ima leave." I said walking away but he held me back. "No." He said staring at me right in the eye. "Yes she will" vance said standing in back of the man. The random man left without saying a word back. "Hey babe" vance said with red eyes. It looked like he was high. "Go away." I said looking at him face to face. "What? No. Dont do this." He said starting to get frustrated. "Go away,vance" my voice started to get louder. "Your all i want,your all i had" he said.tears started falling down his cheek.i wanted to hug him so bad. "GO AWAY" i shouted. "Im sorry that you got mad that robin kissed me." I said feeling bad for him. "Y/N DONT ABANDON ME I WAS THERE FOR YOU,Y- YOU WERENT FUCKING HERE WHEN I WAS FUCKING SAD.YOU WERE ALWAYS WITH BRUCE OR ROBIN." He shouted.breaking down. "I wasn't enough. And I'll never be" i said "lets walk away together." He said leading me to his house.i truly never want leave him but this situation is stupid.why would i kiss robin back if i knew i had a boyfriend.why would i fuck our relationship.

————————

We arrived at vances house.everything started to feel weird.i felt like vances step mom was turning into my fake mom. I felt loved when i was around her.when she would do anything next to me.it made me happy for some reason. "Lets go to my room" vance said because a lot of moaning started come out of the next room. "You decorated more" i said looking at his new guitar. "Yeah." He said getting on his bed.i then got on his bed.i layed down.memories started to come back. "Have you fucked anyone else but me?" Vance unexpectedly asked.that was weird.why would he ask that?. "No." I said but i wish i did since it was like he never loved me.I felt like this hole relationship was planned. "I don't believe you" he said playing with his stress ball "Okay." I said getting up to leave. "Where you going?" He said getting up too "Leaving." I said opening the door but it was locked.was i going to get raped?. No y/n don't think that.Vance would never do that right?.
"Vance open the fucking door" i said trying to open it harshly.but i failed. "Shh its okay" he said slamming me on the bed "Vance don't do this." I said trying to get up "IF YOU REALLY FUCKING LOVED ME YOU WOULDNT DO THIS" tears started falling down my cheeks.
All i can find was bottles of beers.i had no choice but hit him with it. I did but it didn't stop him. "Vance please dont" i said getting off his bed down to the floor crying my eyes off . "Chill I won't" he said grabbing me and laying me on the bed. He walked out of the room going downstairs.He scared me. I got up and ran downstairs to the front door.i opened it and started running away back to my house.
I reached my front door and opened it.I fell on the floor since i was out of breath. I sat there for 8 minutes trying to catch my breath back. "Shit where were you" my mom finally talked to me.Oh mom what should i tell you.THAT I WAS ABOUT TO GET FUCKING RAPED BY MY OWN BOYFRIEND. "Nothing" i said getting up going straight to my bedroom. I wanted to say everything but nothing came out.

——————— the next day

It was a school day.I didn't have the guts to change or get up.so i just went like this.
I put on my shoes and left to school. "Hey y/n" familiar voice said behind me.i turned around and saw bruce. "Hey" i said.he probably already read my expression. "You okay?, you know you can tell me" he said looking down at me.gwen is truly lucky to have bruce as a boyfriend.where did my old vance go?. I want him back. Where did my loved one go?. I wanna figure it out but I couldn't anymore.i lost him. I lost the old him. "No" i said looking at vance talking to his friends "you know you can tell me" bruce said pulling me aside where no one heres "i mean its not a big of a deal but like i was about to get raped but it was just me i guess" i said with no emotion  "what do you mean?" He said hugging me. "I have to go to class" i said as the bell rang.i walked pass vance speed walking.i entered the classroom.everything seemed quiet.it felt good.
The bell rang. Wait the class already ended?. What?.

Time skip to lunch

"Hey y/n" donna said sitting next to me "Hey" i said. "Hey y/n lets talk" a voice behind me said.i turned around and saw vance staring at me like if he wanted to tell me something important. "Yeah okay" i said looking at bruce but he just gave me a thumbs up. "Okay what do you wanna talk about?" I said looking outside "i wanted to say I wasn't going to to what you though. Why would i do that nasty shit?" He said "Oh." Thats what all came out of my mouth "im sorry" he said hugging me "vance what happened to you?. You act different now" i said not breaking eye contact with him "it nothing really" he said looking at his friends "the way you loved me before.now you don't show it" i said as my eyes started to get watery "people just change okay?" He said walking away "change? Yeah they change and stop talking to me for day" i said breaking down. I don't care if anyone saw me crying.this is how i really felt. "Y/n babe were still a thing.i never said we would break up" he said lifting me back up "i wish you loved me like how we showed love before" i whispered "i promise i will" thats all he said "u promise me?" I said looking at him "yes." He kissed me not letting go.

Authors note: Hey guys thanks for reading my book.no its not ending. But i just wanted to say thank you for blowing up my book.i never thought this would happen to me so yeah.still is weird my ex follows me😭💀. Last time me and bsf planned to sneak out then had the guts to ask me out.everything is weird now. Idk. I said yes since he was fine🙏🏿🙏🏿