It was supposed to be me and you

Next morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.I got up from my bed and headed to my bathroom.I showered then started doing my skincare.I got dressed up and put on my shoes.

I got dressed up and put on my shoes

(Your outfit)

I went downstairs to see my mom with another man. "Y/n" mom said "Hm?" I responded not looking at her. "This is your new dad." She said like if she didn't just have a boyfriend yesterday. "you might as well fuck her and get her pregnant" i said looking at the man. I turned to fridge and saw nothing so i just waited for gwen and finn "Guys hurry up" i said going upstairs to bang on the door until both of them came out of their bed rooms in a hurry.
We walked outside for school.the silence was weird since me gwen and finn have never walked together in since year's. "So you and vance dating again?" Gwen said looking over at me. "Yes." I said paying attention at the road.
We arrived at school and i walked away from them to get to class early.

I walked in my class and saw vance sitting down already. "Since when did you come early to school?" I said looking at him "Since today" he said "Anyways you still coming to my house today?" He said looking at me "Uh yeah" i said smiling at him.

—————————

I walked into the lunch room and saw gwen and finn sitting down,it looked like finn was covering his face.i walked over to the table and sat down "Finn take off your hands from your face" i said "Why?" He said giggling "Let me see" i said removing his hands from his face and saw a red lipstick mark on his cheek "Who made this?" I said "Isn't it obvious it was probably donna" gwen said facing finn "Maybe" he said smiling hard.
"Y/n are you gonna be home tonight?" Gwen said excitedly "No ima be with vance" i said looking at her. "Oh" she said like she was about to cry. "you guys can come and hang out with me and vance tho" i said trying to make qwen earn her smile again "I can i can" gwen said "I cant im hanging out with donna" Finn said "Oh so only gwen is coming" i said "Yeah" gwen said.

___________

After school

I went outside and saw vance waiting for me "Hey uh gwen is coming with us" i said smiling at him "Oh uh alright" he said like if he was bothered by that but I ignored that. "Hey guys" gwen said "Hey" vance said "so what are we doing today" gwen said "Were actually gonna go to the grab n go and hang out in vances house" i said looking at her "Oh ok" she said

We walked inside and saw donna and finn flirting "Hey guys" i said weirdly breaking their romantic moment "Hey" finn said pissed off.
Me and gwen walked to the slushie machine while vance was shit talking with his friends.
"What flavor are you getting gwenny" i said looking down at her "Blue, what about you?" She said "Im getting blue and vance is getting red" I said smiling.

After we got all the stuff we needed from the grab n go we left to vances house "So what are we gonna do here?" Gwen said "Actually i was planning for it to be me and y/n but since u came we can't make out" vance said trying to make gwen feel bad "VANCE" i said "Oh then I should just leave" gwen said walking out of vances bedroom "If gwen is leaving then im leaving too" i said walking away with gwen "But y/n" vance said whining.