toxic vance

i woke up from my bed while laying next to vance beside me.he was still sleeping.i kinda missed robin since i haven't seen him.did i love vance or robin?.i got up from my bed and rushed to the bathroom.i grabbed my phone and texted robin

Robin

Hey robin!!

Hey y/n i missed
you.
yeah me too ive
                                                    been thinking of
                                                    you.

lets meet up at the
lake house.by any chance
is vance with you?
                                                        yeah he is.but
                                                      can still come
                                                      over.
                                                                        read

i got changed into a black shirt with jeans and a black hoodie

( your outfit)

i went downstairs and cooked breakfast till i heard a knock in the door.i opened the door and saw robin standing there. "Hey robin" i said as i hugged him "Hi" he said grabbing me by the waist. "Y/N" i heard vance scream from upstairs. "go hide" i whispered to robin and hid him in one of the cabinets. i went upstairs to find vance staring at me dead in the eye.those eyebags looked painful. "yes?" i said as i sat next to him. "im going to go drink with my friends,ill be back later. he said putting on a tight black shirt with grey sweats.he left downstairs to the front door."Bye bae" he said not giving me a kiss?.what the fuck. "Bye" i said like nothing happened.

i went to find robin as he appeared in back of me "Boo" he said grabbed my waist as i jumped. "shit you scared me" i said turning on the tv. "what should we watch?" i said going into netflix. "Lets watch a horror movie" he said grabbing the controller "which one?" i asked looking at the options "halloween" he said putting it on.

after 45 minutes past i was about to fall asleep till something woke me up so fast. what if vance comes back and finds me with robin?. i don't think he will.atleast?. "your going to sleep?" robin said still looking at the tv "no" i said lifting my head up.time when fast.how did it become an hour now?. "wanna go outside and walk" i said pulling him off the couch. "yes" he said. "the weather is pretty" he said putting his  arm around my neck.

Robin stopped walking and turned to me. "I love you y/n" he said kissing me. after we stopped kissing i saw vance standing there speechless.what the fuck did i fucking do.
i saw him running back inside the house.tears running down his cheeks.i felt bad but i loved them both.i feel like me and vance should already break up because ive cheated on him with robin a lot of times and im tired of seeing him suffer.i hope he finds someone better than me because he deserves the world.I ran back inside the house finding vance in the floor.hes not okay. "i cant do anything that makes you feel the same way robin does" vance said covering his face with his hands.he was shaking. "im nothing" he said repeating it.
something caught my eye it was in his hand.it was dry blood in his hands. he cuts himself?.
he noticed me staring at it. "y/n" he said "its not what you think it is" he said walking away.why was bruce here?. vance never liked bruce. "y/n your so messed up" he said hugging vance. letting him cry in his arms. i felt like throwing myself in the lake.i don't even have the guts to do that.

——————————— Hours later

its was finally night. i went to bed.vance was just staring at me or the roof. "Why would you do that" that was the first thing that came out of his slutty mouth. "I don't know" i said looking outside. "mhm" he said grabbing my chin hard. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he said screaming at me but at the same time crying. "Trust me i won't leave you alone.even if you cheat" he said letting go. why would he not leave me here. he was truly the only one who cared about me.My mom became a drug addict because my stepdad so i had to raise myself. tears started falling down my cheek.vance hugged me as i cried in his arms.His cologne made me feel better.
"I love you,i didn't mean it." i said  hugging him tight. "I know you would say that" he said smirking
"lets go downstairs" i said serving him samyang noodles.
we ate them then went to sleep because it was 12:41