Bruce?

Y/n POV:

I woke up to vance being beside me all I could think about is bruce.We haven't talked in a while.I keep ditching him for vance.I don't know if I should do a move on bruce since he's actually a handsome man.SHIT Y/N YOUR DATING VANCE SHUT UP. Do I actually like vance if im talking about bruce tho?.

"Vance?"i said seeing if hes awake "Hm?" He answered still having his eyes shut "Im going to hang out with bruce bye" i said getting up "HUH? YOUR NOT GONNA GO HANG OUT WITH HIM ALONE" he said waking up immediately "I don't care" i said walking out of his room to outside. "HEY COME BACK" vance shouted going to get me.I ran so vance couldn't catch me but that didn't mean he wasn't still in the back of me.

I arrived at bruces house banging on the door since vance was catching up to us. "Hey y/n why you banging on my door" bruce said confused but i just dragged him back in and closed the door "Vance is just crazy and I haven't seeing you in days" i said walking upstairs with him to his room "Oh" he said "Im actually happy to see its like we haven't talked for 2 years" bruce said smiling towards me "Wanna g-" i said but we heard a bang on the door "Dont open it because it could be vance.How about we go tru the window to get slushies" i said walking towards the window "Yeah okay"He said following me.

We climbed down the window and started running but vance saw us and started chasing us "COME BACK DIPSHITS" he said trying to catch up to us.After 5 minutes of running we got to the grab n go and walked in "couldn't you guys wait for me" vance said disappointed "Lets get slushies" i said walking towards the slushie machine. "Yes." Vance said.I got blue vance got red and also bruce got blue. After we payed we went outside and sat on the streets.Bruce sat next to me and vance sat next to me too.so that means i was in the middle.

Vance didn't wanna talk im pretty sure bruce being next to me bothered him. "Hey y/n" bruce said "What?" I said looking at him "I was wondering if you want to go to the fair with me gwen donna and finney" he said looking happy "Yeah sure um is it okay if vance comes with us" i said looking  at vance "Yeah sure" he smiled "Yeah okay what day" i said "tomorrow night" he said "Yeah okay" i said "I have to go back to my house bye y/n bye vance" bruce said leaving "Bye bruce" i said getting up to leave to. "Vance get up" i said grabbing him by the arm but he just ignored me "Vance,bruce is just a friend either ways he's dating gwen." I said as he got up "Im leaving to play pinball" he said walking away from me "FINE IM GONNA GO RIDE MY SKATEBOARD WITHOUT YOU" i said walking away with my skateboard vance gave me for my birthday.

I walked five minutes to the skate park.i was wearing a grey tank top with shorts and a black sweater.

i was wearing a grey tank top with shorts and a black sweater

(Your outfit)

If i fall id rather fall on my knees till they start getting red and start bleeding.i was riding my skateboard till i saw vance coming my way "Hey" he said watching me skate "Hi" i said continuing to skate "Come sit with me for a sec" he said as i came to sit next to him "Im bot mad at you i was just jealous bruce might steal you from me" he said with no emotion "bruce is dating my sister gwen vance" i said smiling at him "You down to come to the fair with us tomorrow?" I said excited "Im down" he said lifting my chin to kiss me.

————————— the next day

I woke up and got off my bed.I clearly slept so late yesterday that i also woke up late.I checked my alarm and it was 2:33 pm. "Shit" i said getting ready for the fair.I hoped in the shower and stayed there for 1 hour till i felt clean.I got out and started picking my outfit.it took me 30 minutes to find a outfit but finally found one.

it took me 30 minutes to find a outfit but finally found one

(Your outfit)

Time skip:

"Y/N ARE YOU READY" gwen screamed out so i can hear her "YEAH COMING" i said leaving my room.me and gwen walked out of the house walking to the fair.It was 5 minutes away so it wasn't a big of a deal.

We arrived to the fair and saw bruce vance donna and finney already arrive.since when did finn leave the house?. "Hey my love" vance said walking towards me "Hey" i said walking towards him "What ride should we go to first" gwen asked "Lets go to zippers" i said "YES" bruce responded.

 "Hey my love" vance said walking towards me "Hey" i said walking towards him "What ride should we go to first" gwen asked "Lets go to zippers" i said "YES" bruce responded

(This is the zipper if you don't know which one it is)

We headed to the ride and waited in the line for 30 minutes.Finally it was our time to shine.We got on the ride and it started going slow a first but then started going fast. Me and vance started screaming like if we were dying (i can relate so much) after the ride was done my vision was blurry.

We next got on a roller coster it was big and high.It a 2 person ride so me and vance sat together and gwen finn bruce and donna were in back of us.the ride forst started slow then was going up.The ride was finally going down and it started going fast that vance almost threw up.after 5 mins the ride stopped and we got off.It was night and the last ride we we're going was the ferris wheel.We waited in line and then got in.me and vance were in the same one alone and the others went together.we we're finally on top "i fucking love you." Vance said and with that he lifted my chin up and kissed me.