Party

I woke up to the sun hitting my face.I remember i left everything dark in here.i should stop thinking and get ready.i got up and saw it was 1:30 pm "shit" i screamed out.i had a party to go to today at the lake. Also i was staying there too.i wore a champagne silky dress with glittery heals.i curled my hair and started heading downstairs.i got in my car and drove there.

After 1 hour 30 minutes I arrived.the cabin house was big.it looked like a school.i heard vance was here.it still felt weird after speaking to him about how i wanted him to treat me.
I entered the house and saw a lot of people there.the house gave me the perfect house vibes.

I vance hanging out with some other girl.she looked way prettier than me.I couldn't keep my eyes off them.she was getting on my nerves for every word she says. "Y/N" i heard someone scream my name "huh? Oh hey donna" i said coming back into reality. "You okay?" She said looking at vance and the girl "No" i said and kept staring. "I get you" donna smiled and walked away.she was nothing like me.she was full in happiness. No.my anger issues are trying to kick in.shit.dont fucking cry y/n.does he love me.Y/N JUST ACCEPT HES BORED OF YOU.
Fuck.im just gonna go to the bathroom. I rushed into the bathroom.I FUCKING HATE YOU Y/N WHY DIDNT YOU DO SOMETHING.

———————

After a few minutes i left the bathroom.i should go get a drink.i was walking to the table till i felt some pair of hands around my waist.i turned around and saw vance. "Who is that girl" i said.I regretted it.Shit.fuck.y/n you didn't have to fucking say that. "My friend" he responded "yeah mhm" i rolled my eyes
"You staying here?" He said "yeah." I said.why am i mad?. "Same bedroom?" He asked excited "i guess" i tried not to smile but still did.
"Lets unpack first" he said taking me to our room. We entered the room it was beautiful.it was a room that was dark.it had a red guitar hanging in the wall.black bed sheets with many pillows and a big window. "This is nice" i said looking outside "yeah this is actually my room.they gave it to me a long time ago but yeah" he said heading to the bed "thats nice.its better than my bedroom" i said sitting next to him.

"Wanna go outside the balcony" he said staring at me while we layed down. "Yeah sure" i smiled at him and got up to go to the balcony. The view was pretty.the water was shiny and clear.

the water was shiny and clear

(Kinda like this.)

——————— night

It was finally night.I decided to prepare my self before i go to sleep.i did my skincare and wore silky white pijamas. Vance wore a black tight shirt with black and red pijamas. "Everyone is still partying downstairs right?" I asked breaking the silence "Yes,you wanna go downstairs?" He said getting ready to go to bed "No,I'd rather be next to you" i said looking at him tru the mirror. I was done doing my skincare and headed to bed.I couldn't sleep since it didn't feel like i was sleeping in my real bed.but the bed still felt comfortable. "Cant sleep huh?" Vance whispered in my ear.i felt something going down my spine. "No" i answered facing towards him. "Lets make out" he said.he looked like that was all he was thinking about. If i said yes i would feel like going to jail.if i said no well i would never say no to vance. Instead of responding to him i started leaning in to kiss him.i felt butterflies inside my stomach.his soft lips felt like ice cream.
After couple more kisses we stopped since we were tired so we slept while the party was still going.

————— next morning

I woke up and still stayed on the bed.i was still too tired to get up but i wanted to go walking. I finally got up and got dressed.

 I finally got up and got dressed

(Your outfit)

I went downstairs and saw many ppl were knocked out since they drank too much.i headed to the front door and opened it.it smelt like pinecones and trees outside.it felt good to be outside. I walked down the streets.ngl it felt lonely because they were bearly any houses nearby.I returned back home to see donna cleaning "you need help?" I asked walking towards her to clean "yes please" she said handing me the broom.after an hour and thirty minutes we were done cleaning the house.we left it spotless.

I went up stairs to go see if vance was awake.
I opened the door to still see him falling asleep.lazy ass. I headed to the bed as he opened his eyes wide. "Good morning" i said kissing his cheek "shut the fuck up" he said going back to sleep.of course he wasnt a morning person. "Why are you so dressed up?" He said grabbing me by the waist "i just went walking" i said smiling at him.i took off my shoes and rested next to him as we listened to music and fell asleep while cuddling.

Authors note: hey guys sorry for not posting.alot is going on and I haven't had time to do things that most people do like cleaning up or eating.anyways yeah.