Love

I woke up next to vance sleeping next to me.Looks like everyone else went back home since the sleepover was already over.I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face with water since I didn't have any of my stuff here.

I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face with water since I didn't have any of my stuff here

(Your outfit)

I went downstairs and saw vance eating with his family "Goodmorning y/n" vances step mom said smiling at me "Good morning" i said leaving vances house "Where are you going?" Vance said coming towards me. "Ima go hangout with robin" i said looking at him but he just looked like he wanted to kill my guts.
"REALLY YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE" he screamed out but i just ignored him and left.(toxic vance is back) He started following me trying to catch up to me "Y/n don't do this" he said trying to make himself sound like the victim. "Fuck no" i whispered.

I arrived at robins house and knocked on the door. "Hey y/n" he said opening the door "hey robin wanna hangout?" I said smiling at him "Yeah sure but lets get slushies first" he said grabbing my hand running to the grab n go.

We arrived at the grab n go and headed to the slushie machine in the back.I got blue and robin got red. We payed and left to the baseball field. "So you got a boyfriend huh?" Robin said looking at me like him and me would be better. "yeah." i said looking right at him.Did i have something for robin?. "vance is a bad guy why would you choose someone like him" robin said trying not to not let his anger issues get in the way."i love him." i said looking at the floor. "not as much as you love me" robin said leaning in to kiss me.his lips felt soft.i could stay like this for long."i fucking knew it y/n" vance said getting out of a bush starting to tear up. "vance its not what it looks like i swear" i running towards him while robing was just smiling there.

"Y/N YOUR MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" he said while tears started coming down his cheek "vance i swear i didnt mean to" i started to tear "leave me alone" vance said leaving me there on the side walk. i sat on the floor thinking till im ready.

i gave up and went back home running.i came back home and rushed to my bedroom so no one would see i was crying.i was on my bed till someone knocked on my door.gwen opened it."you okay you look like shit" she said coming towards me."I FUCKED UP EVERYTHING,ROBING KISSED ME AND VANCE FOUND OUT AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO,MY MIND IS BLANK" i screamed out tears falling down my cheek.i looked bad real bad.

---------------------

i woke up and still had to go to school.i chose my outfit and left without eating.i walked out and started heading to school.after 5 minutes i arrived. i sawdonna and headed towards her. "you okay you dont look good" she said looking worried. "im fine im just tired,i didnt sleep yesterday because i was high" i said but i lied i was just staring at my room the hole day till i fell asleep for a hour. "yeah okay i got to class bye" she said but i know she lied to to me,she gonna do dumb shit.

-------------------

i was finally lunch.i went to the lunchroom and sat next to finney and everyone else.vance was hanging out with some girl and his friends.WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING SITTING CLOSE TO HIM? i thought to myself. i said until gwen noticed "y/n just stop looking at them or things will end bad." gwen said looking at me. i just nodded but i wasnt going to let it slide this fucking time.i tried to ignore them but they kept going closer and close. "i be right back i have to go to the bathroom" i said walking away fast. i went inside the stall crying " WHY AM I SO FUCKING DUMB" i screamed out kicking everything in the stall including the doors. after a few minutes the bell rang and my eyes were puffy red.

i went back to clas which was my last period of the day.i felt eyes staring at me everytime i was trying to pay attention to class which bothered me so much.after 20 minutes my eyes calmed down but everytime i kept thinking about vance my eyes started to water.The class finally ended and i started to head out of class. "hey y/n you okay?" bruce asked coming towards me "what if vance breaks up with me" i said tearing up "y/n it wasnt okay what you did but that was on accident so just tell him the truth,speak." bruce said walking away towards gwen.

i left the campus and headed home since i didnt know what to do.my mind was blank. "hey we need to talk" some voice said walking towards me. i turned around and saw vance. "we should-" he said but i interrupted "break up?,I FUCKING LOVED YOU VANCE,ROBIN KISSED ME I DIDNT MEAN TO KISS HIM BACK" i screamed tearing up. "i love you too y/n" his last words were before walking away tears falling down his cheek. "come back vance, we cant keep ruining our thing for eachother" i said hugging him as i cried into his arms.

authors note: hey guys  i just wanted to say me and my bf broke up.i found out he already had a gf and shes much prettier than me..

ima sneak out with my boy bsf tonight...