Love

This a continuance to my story that got deleted. (Short Chapter)

——————

Your father hadn't been home all day, and Vance had been asleep for the few hours you've been talking to the doctor on the phone. You assumed he must've tired himself out, all of the arguing and you hitting him in the head and shit. You yourself felt exhausted, the miscarriage taken to its affect. You weren't bleeding out as bad as you thought, which usually happens after a miscarriage so you had to put on a pad.

You felt extremely exhausted, moody, and still not hungry. Vance hadn't woken up, still sleeping like a baby in your bed while you covered and went over everything with the doctor. You talked to them about Vance's problem, abuse, anger issues and of course his disorder. And it was gonna cost a lot of money to get him the right medication and treatment, but that you didn't have to worry about. After all you have a daddy with money and he basically owes you.

After everything was set into motion you hung up the phone and lied your forehead on the wall, sighing. You have never talked to anyone on the phone for that long, and Vance was never ever asleep for that long before either. How tired could he be? You should be the one sleeping right now not him.

Your suspicion grew and you slowly left your spot on the wall, stepping towards your door and gripping the knob hesitantly. You tried to listen for noise, breathing as quiet as you could. There wasn't anything, just silence. You finally opened the door and there he was, lying flat on your bed while flipping through the pages of an old photo book you had.

Vance looked at you, a huge smile on his face. You raised an eyebrow and walked to him, sitting on your bed. "Where did you find that?" You asked, placing a finger tip on the top of the book and tilting it down so you could see which pictures he was looking at it. You smiled immediately, seeing the pictures of you, Finney, and Robin pasted all over the yellow worn out and crumbled pages.

"I was bored, and you were on the phone." It seemed he didn't know who you were talking to, or maybe he was pretending to play dumb. "These photos are cute. I wish I had close friends like this." You looked at Vance's longing gaze on the pictures, grazing his fingers over the polaroids.

"The three of us had always been close. Since the first day of kindergarten we were inseparable." You told him while scooting closer and laying against his chest, your back facing him while he held the book. His arms were now around you, his long hair tickling your neck. "I actually have one picture of you in the first grade." You laughed a little, remembering the silly moment.

Vance looked at you surprisingly. "Are you for real?"

"Yes," You began flipping the pages, looking for the right one. You couldn't contain your laughter, the whole scene replaying and replaying in your head over and over. You stopped, pointing at the pic and laughing even harder. "This one!" It was a picture of you, Finn, Robin and Vance.

It was at the halloween festival, and that day the three of you decided it would he funny to scare the living shit out of the toughest kid in your grade. Vance Hopper.

So while he was standing miserably in his costume while his mom went to go get something in the car, Vance went to the boys bathroom alone. There was no one else in there besides him so Robin put on his scary mask and crept in there. Your mom was holding the camera, waiting for the right moment and all you could hear was Vance scream like a little girl and ran out the bathroom with Robin chasing after him.

In the picture, you and Finn were rolling on the ground dying of laughed while Vance's face was in complete shock and Robin had his hands out towards him like a zombie. Vance's face turned red while he started laughing, curling up and falling to his side, taking you down right with him.