Big Brother

The movie is going to be starting soon, and Vance went to go get some snacks. You waited for him patiently, not too excited for the movie. You just want to be with Vance, that is all that matters to you right now. But, the movie can be good. In the distance you see Vance walking over, and you jitter excitingly like a puppy shaking its tail when it finally sees their owner.

"Hey, you're back." You wrap your arms around yourself, sitting against the back of the trunk. "It's freezing." Vance hands you the box of popcorn he bought and sat down the slushies on the side.

"I gave you a blanket." Vance sat beside you, grabbing his own blanket.

"I'm still freezing." Vance smiles and wraps his arm around your shoulder. You lean on him, resting comfortably and waiting for the movie to start.

The movie advertisements were long, and the more they went by the more you thought about Vance. You want this, you love him. You're happy, and for once he's sweet and caring and actually being a good boyfriend. But he isn't yours to begin with, he's Halie's. You're the other woman. And this is extremely wrong.

Being the other woman is an automatic turn off. You feel like trash, and you feel unwanted. And feeling unwanted sucks, this whole date sucks. But of course, you couldn't tell Vance that. He looks so happy with you, and you hate to ruin everything. Like you always do.

And it wasn't just being the other woman. It's how empty you felt inside. The laziness and slowness in your brain. It feels like a car engine getting ready to shut down but it never does, it just keeps going at its slow and aggravating pace while the engine revved and puffed smoke. That's what you feel like, if that's the best way to describe it.

The emptiness isn't just from that. It's Vance himself. He's great, but he's a little too great. Too respectful. How hasn't he completely gone off the hinges and hit you? Yelled or screamed at you? Why is acting like this? And why do you find yourself questioning it? It's not like you want him to hit you. You for sure don't want him to go all soft on you.

Vance looks more focused on the movie than you, as you were trapped in your thoughts. Such torture, that is. You look at him, smiling at how cute he looks while intensively concentrating. You place one hand on the side of his neck, leaning in to kiss his soft warm skin. You felt his breath hitch in and his body tense up while you kept your lips in contact with his body.

A groan escapes his mouth and he rests a hand on your inner thigh. "What are you doing?" He asks, tracing circles.

"Do you want me to stop?" You spoke into his neck. His body quivered in response.

"I don't know. We're supposed to be watching the movie. Do you not like it?"

"I love it." You run your hand up his shirt, placing your palm right above where his heart is located.

Vance chuckles and smiles, simply ignoring you feasting on his neck like it's a five star meal and you don't have popcorn sitting in front of you. "I realized you like to do that."

"You realized I like to do what?"

"Feel or listen to my heart." Vance places his hand above yours where it rests on his chest. You smirk and bite down on his skin, causing Vance to silently whimper. Either in pain, or he liked that. "Fuck."

"I'm sorry. Did that hurt?"

"No. The opposite." Vance plays it off with a laugh and straightens his posture.

You grab Vance's hand and drag it up your chest, bringing his fingers to wrap around your neck. "Now what are you up to?"

"Choke me."