Rage

You woke up the next day, dry blood down your nose and on your lips. You forget after taking cocaine your nose could start bleeding. Must've been bleeding while you fell asleep last night.

You climbed out of bed and stretched while yawning and walked out to the cold and empty dim hallway. It looked like your dad wasn't awake yet even though today was the day he had that important meeting. Early in the morning too. Maybe he forgot, or it was canceled.

Why would he even be working on a Saturday anyway? Whatever, you didn't care. You went inside the bathroom and turned on the shower, not caring what exact temperature it was set on. You just needed to be clean, you hated feeling dirty. Worst feeling ever.

You sat on the toilet and nearly jumped at the sight of the cast on your arm. You forget about that, meaning it'd be a complete task to take off your clothes. You tried anyway, and so far it wasn't working out. You wanted to scream, but simply do not have to energy to open your mouth.

You just stood up and started off with your pants, using your one hand to pull them down to your ankles so you could just step out of them. You did the same with your underwear and then here comes the hard part. Your shirt and bra.

"Fuck my life." You muttered and began to attempt.

Soon enough you were naked and was about to get inside the shower when you realized you can't even get your cast wet in the first place. You sighed and just turned off the shower and grabbed your towel, wrapping it around yourself and walking out to see your dad walking out of his room as well.

He looked at you. "What's today?"

"Saturday. You know, you have that meeting or whatever." You began walking to your room.

"Shit, what time is it?" He checked his watch and groaned. "Fuck, mouse why didn't you wake me up? Now i'm gonna be late."

"Sorry. You would've been late either way I woke up like a little bit ago." You shrugged.

"And— is that a cast? Did you break your arm?" He quickly rushed to you. "Did you just get out of the shower? You know you can't get it wet."

"I'm very well aware, that's why I didn't even get in." You just wanted to go back to your room and put some clothes on. "And it's just my wrist, dad."

"How did this happen?"

"Fell down the stairs. You know, missed a step walking down." You turned around and went to your room, closing the door.

Looks like both you and your dad aren't having a very fabulous morning.

"Hey, get dressed I need to drive you to see Doctor Smith!" He called through your door. "I'll just head to work after I drop you off."

Right, you forgot about that too. Maybe then you can tell her the fantastic news.

——————

Doctor Smith eyed you carefully while holding her binder in her lap and pencil in the other hand. She tried to examine your body language while you sat in the tacky chair across from her. You were jittery and and a bit more energetic than usual, she noticed.

She cleared her throat, catching your attention. "So, how are feeling this morning?" She asked.

You shrugged and smiled. "Alright."

"I noticed your cast." She pointed to it and sat up straight. "Your dad said you fell down the stairs." She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I sort of lied about that. It was an accident, a long story also."

Ultraviolence | Vance Hopper x Reader - The Black Phone FanFiction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें