3

y/n finished editing tommy's video after about 2 and a half hours. she sent the file link to him and he payed her. once it was posted, she was notified about it by tommy and he told her that he gave her credit in the description.
'edited by: twitter.com/y/n.absolutely'
then she remembered wilbur. he had asked if she wanted to hang out sometime. how could she be such an idiot and forget!

'café boy do you wanna hang out this week' 14:56pm

then she just had to wait for him to respond. while she waited, she decided to sleep as she had not slept much the night before.

when she woke up, she checked her phone. '18:37' it read. 'I've been asleep for ages good lord.' she thought to herself.

'1 new message'

café boy☕️
'sure. how does thursday sound? me, you, tommy. we could go around town and then tommy will probably go because he has other plans too, me and you could go to my office and stream after? If you're up for that.' 16:38pm

'yes, I'd love to. never been on a stream before.' 18:39pm

y/n was excited to go shopping, but she was a lot more excited to stream with wilbur. y/n went downstairs to make herself dinner. she made pasta, and then sat down on the sofa and watched tv. after dinner, she continued to watch tv before she fell asleep on the sofa.

thursday 10:45am
y/n had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed in her room when her phone started ringing. she was halfway through putting her shirt on, so she rushed that and then picked up her phone.

'soot is that you?' she asked.

'uh, yeah. are we meeting at 11:30?' wilbur responded.

'yeah. I've got to go and get ready café boy, but I'll see you in a bit. bye.'

'see you in bit, bye.'

y/n continued getting dressed and after 25 minutes, checked the time. '11:10'. 'I guess I should leave now, it'll take 20 minutes to get there, so I'll be right on time.' she thought.

when she arrived, she noticed tommy and wilbur were already there. she ran over. "hi!" she said smiling, wilbur and tommy looked over to her, "hey café girl" wilbur responded. "hi- WAIT A MINUTE. you edited my video!" tommy shouted. y/n laughed. "yes I did. i should call myself a professional cause I am GOOD." wilbur and tommy laughed with her before entering the shopping centre. "can we go in urban outfitters?" y/n asked smiling. "yeah sure." wilbur and tommy said in unison. the three looked around for a while, and then y/n decided to buy:

 the three looked around for a while, and then y/n decided to buy:

"that's nice." wilbur told her, "thank youuu" y/n responded smiling. she put on the jacket and they continued to walk into different shops, and then y/n saw one of the jewellery stores and wanted to go and buy a new ring. she saw a really pretty one for £350. "I'm gonna get that one" she told the boys. "it's quite a lot of money, y/n. are you sure?" wilbur responded putting his hand on her shoulder. "yes I'm sure, soot. i love it." she told him. she bought the ring, and then they made their way back to where they met up. "I've gotta go now bitches, bye" tommy said, "bye!" y/n said waving. "should we go to my office now? so we can stream." wilbur asked. y/n nodded and they made their way to his office building. they stepped in and walked to wilburs office. "I'll set up quickly, pull over a chair." he told her as he went on his computer. she sat down and wilbur hit 'go live'. his starting screen came up on his computer screen and he and y/n talked while they waited for it to end. wilbur had set the title as 'WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST CHAT!!'. when the starting screen ended, y/n was spinning around in her chair and wilbur was typing something. "HI CHATTT!!!" he greeted them. y/n stopped spinning. "CHAT, this is café girl. kidding, this is y/n" wilbur said. "hi!!" y/n said happily.

CHAT:
'IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!'

wilbur read it. "OH GOD! no she's not my girlfriend!" he said frantically. y/n laughed. "I'm not soot's girlfriend! we met like 3 days ago!" she explained through laughter. "what should we do today, chat?" wilbur asked. "geoguessr, minecraft hardcore or just chatting?"

POLL:
geoguessr 67%
minecraft 23%
just chatting 10%

"geoguessr it is then!" wilbur said. "I am fucking fantastic at this game, just you watch." he told y/n. wilbur got on geoguessr and they got their first country. "hmm." wilbur hummed. "brazil maybe?" he turned to y/n. "yeah I think it is!" y/n told him. he selected brazil. it was correct. "I'm amazing." wilbur told himself. they got their next country. "that's france." y/n told him, pointing at the screen. he chose france after asking chat if they agreed, and it was correct. they played for a while before they ended stream. wilbur sighed. "that was fun, hm?" he said. "yeah it was! streaming looks like a lot of fun. maybe I'll make my own twitch account." y/n said. wilbur nodded in agreement. "wanna go scare the crap out of james marriott?" wilbur asked. "YES!!" y/n responded excitedly.

they walked down to james' office and wilbur shushed y/n before kicking the door open and screaming at the same time. y/n laughed. "FOR FUCKS SAKE WILBUR SOOT!" james shouted. wilbur walked over without saying anything and started telling james' chat to meow. y/n stood laughing in the doorway. "whos the girl wilbur" james asked. "my friend, we were streaming a minute ago" wilbur told him and y/n stepped in the room. wilbur pointed at her. "y/n." he said blankly staring at her. y/n pointed back at him. "wilbur." she said in the same tone as him. "y/n." "wilbur."

after they hijacked james' stream, they walked around the streets of brighton together. "chat loves you" wilbur told y/n. "really?" she asked. "yeah! me and you are literally trending on twitter. and it's pretty much just them saying that they love you." wilbur explained. "that's so sweet" y/n said. "yeah, they think we're the best duo and we've only done one stream together." wilbur said laughing. "they called us caféduo" y/n smiled. "that's so cute" y/n said.

——————————————————-
word count: 1118 words