5

wilbur, y/n, tommy and charlie were all meeting at wilburs house to go and stream in his office. apparently tommy was bringing the 'creepy ass doll' as wilbur had described it. when she got there, charlie was already there with wilbur, so they were just waiting for tommy. "hi!" y/n said cheerfully. "hey y/n" wilbur responded, "charlie, y/n. y/n, charlie." wilbur pointed to each of them. "hi, nice to meet you." charlie greeted her. "nice to meet you, too!" y/n responded smiling, "just waiting for the child with the 'horrific' doll then?" wilbur sighed. "yeah. he's usually late to this stuff." wilbur told her. when tommy got there, he was holding the doll. "I have bought uncle nasty." he said as he stood outside wilburs house. y/n looked at the doll, "that's fucking terrifying why the fuck do you have that?" y/n said. on the way to wilburs office y/n filmed a tiktok. it was just her lipsyncing to that one sound (https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNsYq6oH/) and had the caption as 'wilburs about to go live, you better watch, this one's gonna be...interesting. @wilburfromlvjy @slimeccle @tommyinnit'
when they got there, they set up and wilbur hit 'go live'. "CHAT!" he shouted. "WELCOME TO THE EXORCISM OF UNCLE NASTY! we have all this like, ghost hunting shit with us for this."

CHAT:
'OH MY GOD WHATTTTT LMAOO'
'Y/N AND CHARLIE ARE HERE TOOO?????!!! OMG'
'SO THIS IS WHAT Y/N'S TIKTOK WAS TALKING ABOUTT'

about 15 minutes later, wilbur turned off the lights. charlie and tommy sat over by wilburs setup, while wilbur and y/n sat by uncle nasty with a spirit box. "uh, if there do happen to be any ghosts here, could you please give us some sort of sign?" y/n said clearly. the detector went static, before picking up some speech. 'tommy' it said quietly. "WHAT THE FUCK!" y/n shouted as wilbur sat in shock. "I shit you not tommy, it just said your name." tommy looked over at her "WHAT?!" he yelled.

CHAT:
'WHAT THE FUCK EW THATS MAD CREEPY'
'THATS SO SCARY WTFFF'
'AINT NO WAY THIS SHITS REALL'

they all moved away from it and sat by wilburs desk. charlie and wilbur were playing with the thermometer thing they had and tommy and y/n were talking about how fucking creepy that was. "charlie, that's normal temperature" wilbur told charlie. "NO! that's not normal temperature!" he denied wilburs assumptions, "how hot are you??" wilbur chuckled, y/n knew he was about to make a stupid joke. "I don't know, you tell me baby" wilbur responded laughing. y/n let out a small laugh. "you are so self absorbed" she told him laughing. "no I'm just handsome." y/n flicked his nose and he looked at her, offended. they both laughed even harder and charlie joined in, while tommy was still mumbling to himself and freaking out over the fact that the detector said his name.

the stream felt like a fever dream, after it ended, y/n had to say goodbye to the other three. and it was the last time she was gonna see them for a while, because she was going on holiday with her sister and a few of their friends. "bye you guys." y/n said smiling. "bye y/nnn" they said. tommy and charlie left first, and y/n walked to wilburs house with him. when they got to his door, y/n smiled, "bye will, I'll see you in 2 weeks." she told him. he frowned. "I'm gonna miss you, this is bullying." wilbur responded. y/n laughed. "I'm gonna miss you too, but I'll be back really soon I promise you, and when I get back we could do something fun! what do you say to going to alton towers?" y/n asked. wilbur smiled, "I think that's a good idea." he told her. y/n hugged him and he hugged her back. "we're so close but we've only known eachother 2 weeks, this is mad" wilbur told her. "god I know, it feels like we've known eachother forever" y/n responded, "I should go." wilbur pouted. "yeah." then she left.

———————————————-
word count: 705 words