18

y/n was laying in bed on her phone, when she got a knock on her door. "come in?" she groaned. wilbur entered the room. "hi sweetie, I just wanted to see if you were awake." he explained, "i just had an idea, and I just wanted to know if you would like to." he said. y/n tilted her head, "well that depends, what's your idea honey?" she asked. "well, i was thinking we could go to london, um, just us? so we could spend some time alone together.." wilbur suggested. y/n smiled, "aww sweetie, i love that idea. I'd love to." she told him. he smiled, "when do you want to go?" she asked. "well.. we could go later? and we could spend the weekend?" he asked. y/n nodded, "sure we can. i cant wait." she gave him a kiss, and he kissed back. wilbur then went downstairs while y/n had a shower. "guys?" he said to the other two downstairs. "yeah?" tommy asked. "me and y/n are going to london together for the weekend, we're leaving later today, so we'll be back on monday." wilbur explained. the boys nodded, "are you staying at a hotel?" tommy asked. "yes tommy, I don't own a house in london. if you haven't noticed, I live here" wilbur said, sarcastically. the three laughed and then y/n came downstairs. "guys I'm so mad" she said, sitting down. "what's wrong babe?" wilbur asked. "i have to go to my cousins wedding. i hate my fucking cousin so much" she explained. "which one?" tommy asked, "you hate most of your cousins" y/n rolled her eyes, "the worst one, fucking MICHELLE. she was such a bitch to me and she's trying to make up for it. no no, she's still a bitch but refuses to admit it." y/n replied. "she said I can bring somebody, so wilbur you HAVE to come with me. save me please I'll die." y/n begged. "when is it?" wilbur asked. y/n thought. "uh, it's in like 4 days.. I got a last minute invitation." she explained, "and, it would be a good opportunity for you to meet my parents, and unfortunately my brother." she added. wilbur nodded, "I'll come." he said. "you lifesaver oh my god I love you" y/n responded, kissing him all over his face. he laughed.

later in the day, y/n and wilbur left to go to london. y/n fell asleep on the way there, and when she woke up they were there. wilbur checked into the hotel, and they went up to their hotel room. "I'm so glad we have some time alone, I really missed it." y/n said sitting down on the bed. "mmhm, I know. me too." wilbur answered, sitting down next to her. he put his hands on her cheeks and leaned closer to her, she flung her arms around his neck. he kissed her lips and she kissed him back. she slowly ran her hands through his hair. "you're so pretty." he told her, parting their lips only slightly. "I could say the same to you, handsome" y/n responded, reattaching their lips.

y/n stood up. "put some clothes on, I want to go and get dinner." she said, pulling her shirt on over her head. wilbur groaned and stood up out of bed, putting his boxers on. they both got dressed and went to get dinner. they went to a restaurant that was right next to the hotel. "this has been great so far and we've only been here 2 hours." y/n exclaimed as they sat down. "yeah it really has, hasn't it?" wilbur responded. "honey do you mind if tomorrow we go and try and find a dress for my cousins wedding?" y/n asked. "no, sweetie it's okay we can go and get you a dress." wilbur replied. the two had a great time at dinner, and when they got back to the hotel, decided to just watch a movie and go to bed.