8

the next morning when y/n woke up, she saw wilbur wasn't next to her. she put on her clothes and went downstairs. she saw him sat on the sofa and walked over. "hey." she said, sitting down next to him. wilbur looked at her, and kissed her gently on the lips. it lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away. "good morning." he said. y/n put her phone on the coffee table. "um, sweetheart?" she said quietly. "yes darling?" wilbur asked, shutting off his phone. "are we going to tell anyone about us yet..?" she questioned, fiddling with her fingers. "who do you feel comfortable telling right now?" wilbur asked, holding her hand. y/n thought for a minute. "i mean,, I'd be okay telling our friends." y/n said. wilbur nodded. "so we'll tell them. and we don't have to tell chat yet or even at all, not unless you're comfortable." wilbur reassured her. "I want to tell chat, but not yet. we only confessed just yesterday. and um.., was it too soon? what we did last night?" y/n responded. wilbur smiled, "some people would think it was too soon, but I don't think so personally. if you feel it was too soon, then that's okay." he told her. "no.. it was perfect." y/n said, "we're gonna have to try and act normal on stream now, as if we didn't sleep together last night." she laughed. "god, that's gonna be a right pain in the ass." wilbur responded laughing.
y/n decided to let wilbur stay at hers for a few more days. they were laying in bed together watching a movie on y/n's laptop, when wilburs phone started to ring. "oh for fucks sake" he groaned. he grabbed his phone and answered. "hello?" wilbur said. "HELLO?!" tommy shouted from the other end of the phone. "tom? what the fuck do you want child." he responded. "where are you, you're not answering your door" tommy asked. "I'm at y/n's, what do you want." wilbur told him. "I wanna talk about a video idea!" tommy explained. "can it wait?" wilbur asked him. "are you busy?" tommy said, emphasising the word 'busy'. "no tommy." wilbur told him, before he hung up. wilbur got back into bed with y/n and 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it sweetheart, stay there" wilbur said getting out of bed and putting his shirt on. he opened the door and tommy was stood there. "tommy what are you doing here?" wilbur asked, shocked to see him. "I told you I wanted to talk to you" tommy explained. "tommy, I'd love to talk to you about a video idea, but now's not a good time" wilbur exclaimed. "oh, so you are busy?" tommy asked. "no, but we can talk about it when I'm not at y/n's. I'm coming back to mine tomorrow, so you can tell me then, okay?" wilbur told him, "me and y/n are just having time alone together right now." tommy nodded, "okay that's fine, bye bitch" wilbur laughed. "bye fuckface" he responded, before shutting the door. wilbur decided to make himself and y/n a coffee. he was halfway through making it when y/n came downstairs. "babyyy" she whined, "come back to bed." wilbur turned around, "I made coffee sweetheart." he told her, she smiled and thanked him. they went back upstairs and got back into bed together. "why are you so cute?" y/n asked. "well i don't know, why are you so beautiful?" he responded. y/n laughed and kissed his cheek.

—————————————————
word count: 607 words