11

y/n and wilbur were cuddling in bed together one morning. wilbur had just woken up and y/n was already awake and he had his head buried in her chest. she had slept in his room that night as they had passed out after a stream. "good morning sweetie." y/n said happily. "mmh" wilbur whined in his sleepy voice, "good morning babe.." she kissed his forehead and he kissed her softly on the lips before pulling away. she giggled slightly and kissed him on the lips. he kissed her back and it lasted for a while before tommy burst into the room holding a nerf gun. "sorry, toby was chasing me so I threw myself at the door. am I interrupting something?" he smirked like an idiot. wilbur rolled his eyes. "get out" he groaned. "bye bitch!" tommy shouted. "bye fuckface!" wilbur shouted back. wilbur looked at y/n. "where were we?" he said, kissing her again. y/n smiled. then wilburs alarm started going off. "you have an alarm?" y/n asked confused, he never set alarms. "yeah, i don't really know why.. oh lets fucking forget about the goddamn alarm" he said, grabbing his phone and shutting the alarm off without looking at it, as he was already back to kissing y/n. a minute later, she was on top of him, kissing his neck.

y/n and wilbur laid in bed, completely out of breathe. "I know we said that we were only gonna do that at night otherwise it'd be awkward but MY GOD" y/n said. wilbur laughed. "we can only do it not at night once, and that was the one time!" wilbur replied. "we should get up." y/n suggested. "good idea!" wilbur responded. they both stood up at the same time. "...and put clothes on!" y/n said. they both laughed and wilbur grabbed some clothes out of his drawer. y/n was putting her clothes she had previously been wearing on. "are we doing anything today?" y/n asked as wilbur put his boxers on. "no sweetheart, I don't think so." he answered. y/n sighed a sigh of relief, "THANK GOD! my legs hurt BAD." she responded. she left the room to go and get changed into different clothes. she went downstairs and saw wilbur sat on the sofa with the other two. "morning." she said, sitting down next to wilbur. the others said good morning to her, and then tommy looked like he had just thought of the best idea in the entire world. "WE SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH!" he suggested. "I was hoping we weren't doing anything today.." y/n muttered. "why?" tommy asked. wilbur grinned, "you know, she's in a little bit of pain..." he explained. "A LITTLE?! SOOT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!" she shouted. "alright.. well, we don't have to today, we could go tomorrow?" tommy suggested. everyone agreed. y/n held wilburs hand.

later in the day, y/n and the boys were doing a stream on y/n's channel, a you laugh you lose to be exact. "hello chat!" y/n greeted happily. "hi chat." everyone else said. "send in your funniest videos, we're doing a you laugh you lose!" she explained. at the first video, no one laughed. no one laughed for quite a long time. after a while, wilbur was going to leave the room for a minute to take a phone call. "oh, I have to take this. I'll be back in a minute." he said. but before he left, he made a stupid mistake. he had forgotten they were live, and grabbed y/n's cheeks and kissed her on the lips. she kissed him back before he pulled away, realising what he had done. "oh fuck." he muttered.

CHAT:
'THEY ARE DATING!!!!!'
'THEY KISSED OH MY GOD!!!????'
'CLIP IT!!!! CAFÉDUO TOGETHER REALLLLL!!!!!'

wilbur quickly rushed out of the room to take the phone call then came back in. y/n looked at him. "yes chat, yes. we are dating. but, don't be weird about it, please." y/n asked politely. wilbur felt so bad. he knew y/n didn't want to tell them yet, and neither did he. but he completely forgot they were streaming. "sweetheart could you mute please?" he asked her. y/n nodded and muted the stream. "I am so so sorry honey I am. i know you didn't want to tell them yet and I just completely fucked it up. i feel so bad about it, I'm so sorry bab-" his apology was cut off by y/n giving him a kiss on the lips. tommy unmuted her stream while her and wilbur were still kissing. "anyway chat send in the videos." he said. y/n pulled away from the kiss. "baby it's really okay." she told him quietly. wilbur nodded and gave her a hug.

CHAT:
'I CAN SMELL THE COUPLE EDITS RNNNNN!!!'
'AWWWWW'
'IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!!'

after the stream, y/n was laying in her room, listening to music to get to sleep. then, there was a knock on the door. it was wilbur. "hey sweetie." she said, pausing her music. "are you alright?" wilbur shook his head. "I can't sleep!" he groaned, "it feels weird not laying with you, I can't explain it because I don't know why!" he told her. she got up and walked over to him. "okay honey, it's okay." she told him, moving some of his hair out of his face. she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to her bed. she laid down and he laid with her. he put his arms around her and she buried her head into his chest. he soon fell asleep, and she turned around so that she wasn't facing him anymore, and soon went to sleep.