31

a week later, y/n woke up one morning to see that wilbur was already awake. "morning honey." she groaned. he turned his phone off and put his arms around her. "morning gorgeous," he kissed her cheek. "you sleep well?" he asked. y/n nodded. "yeah, I feel a little sick though." wilbur frowned. "I'm sorry you feel like that sweetheart. why do you think that could be?" he asked. she shrugged, "it might be my period. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and check just incase." y/n threw the covers off of herself and walked into the bathroom. it wasn't her period. "oh thank god." she sighed. she was about to leave the bathroom, when she felt herself about to throw up. which she did. she sighed and cleaned herself up. she left the bathroom. "period?" wilbur asked, putting his glasses on. y/n shook her head, "nope. threw up instead." wilbur sighed. "I'm sorry my love, you rest today, okay?" he replied as y/n got back into bed. she groaned, "but I have plans with tommy.." wilbur shook his head. "you're sick honey, stay home." he moved some of her hair out of her face. "fine.. can you call him for me..?" wilbur nodded and grabbed his phone, calling tommy. once he got off the phone, he walked back in the room. "would you like anything my love?" he asked. "can I have some paracetamol and some water please?" she answered. wilbur left the room again and came back with what she wanted. "thank you sweetie." she said. "of course. you call me if you need anything," he kissed her forehead and left the room.

y/n was sleeping when her phone started ringing. "oh for fucks sake.." she groaned. she grabbed her phone and answered. "hello..?" she asked. "y/n! will told me that you were sick, I just wanted to see if you were okay." shelby said from the other side of the phone. "hi shelby.. I'm okay i guess. I'm feeling a little better than I was when I woke up." she laid her head back down on her pillow. "well, atleast that's something. i hope you feel better soon, I'll leave you alone." shelby responded. she hung up the phone and y/n stood up out of bed. she walked downstairs and saw wilbur was sat on the sofa. "oh, hey honey. you feeling better?" he asked. "a little." she shrugged and walked into the kitchen. "what are you looking for?" he asked. "waffles. do we have any of those? I'm craving them for some reason." she answered, searching through the cupboards. wilbur shook his head, "sorry baby, I don't think we do." she groaned. "do we atleast have any chocolate? I'm craving that too. i don't know why." wilbur nodded. y/n sighed a sigh of relief. "thank god." she grabbed a chocolate bar and sat down next to wilbur. "I feel weird today." she told him. he rubbed her arm gently, "I'm sorry sweetie, it sucks being ill." y/n nodded, "I've never gotten sick like this." she groaned. "I don't understand." she added. wilbur rubbed her shoulder.