12

the four were going to the beach, and they were going to be filming a vlog. when they sat down at the beach, y/n realised something. "hey honey?" y/n said to wilbur. he turned around to look at her, "what's up baby?" he asked, y/n smiled. "this is where we had our first kiss" she told him. wilbur smiled and put his arm around her. "you're right," he replied. he kissed her on lips, she put her hands around his neck and his made their way to her waist. tommy and tubbo were filming for the vlog, when tommy pointed the camera at wilbur and y/n. "get a room you two" he said, disgusted. wilbur pulled away and y/n said her usual comeback, "you're just sad because you can't pull girls" wilbur and y/n laughed. "you're just laughing with her cause you're banging her" tommy said to wilbur. "no I'm not" wilbur protested, "I'm laughing with her because she's truthful. and very pretty." wilbur explained. y/n blushed and kissed him again. "OH MY GOD! is there a moment when you two aren't sticking your tongues down eachothers throats?" tommy complained. y/n rolled her eyes. "are you gonna shut up or do I have to pinch you again?" she threatened him. tommy's eyes widened. "NO NO I SWEAR ILL BE NICE PLEASE DONT," tommy begged, "they're painful" he frowned. "i wanna go in the seaaaa" y/n whined, "you guys are taking too long to put that towel on the floor." she said. she got up and walked into the sea and wilbur followed after her. tommy and tubbo finally got the towel down and went in the sea with the other two. tommy was filming, and tubbo was throwing rocks in the water. wilbur walked up behind y/n and picked her up, throwing her in the water. "WILBUR SOOT YOU ARSE!" she shouted, he laughed at her. y/n laughed and splashed water at him. while they were having a water fight with eachother, two girls walked over to them. "um, hi, can we get a photo with you?" one of the girls asked. y/n smiled. "sure!" she told them. the girls took a photo with her and wilbur, and realised that tommy and tubbo were there too, so they took a photo with them aswell. "they were so sweet!" y/n said to wilbur, he smiled. "I've never been recognised before!" she said excitedly. she continued to throw water at wilbur. "I'll throw you in again" he threatened her. "I'll pinch you" she threatened back. "I take that back please sweetheart you're amazing I love you" y/n's eyes widened. they hadn't said that to eachother yet. wilbur realised what just happened. "you love me?" she asked, shocked. wilbur smiled and looked at floor, "yeah, of course I do. I'm so inlove with you." he confessed. y/n covered her mouth with her hand. "I love you too." she told him. "really?" wilbur responded. "really." y/n said. wilbur kissed her lips and she kissed back. "and I got that on camera!" tubbo said, proud of himself.