32

a month later

y/n was on the phone to her sister. "no, vanessa. I've been craving weird things lately and I've been getting sick a lot I don't know what's wrong with me." she said as she was cleaning the kitchen counter. wilbur was doing a stream in their office. "y/n, can I ask you something?" vanessa asked. "sure, go ahead." y/n answered. vanessa cleared her throat, "are you pregnant?" she asked. y/n's smile immediately dropped. "w-what?" she muttered. "are you pregnant?" vanessa repeated her question. y/n went silent. "no.. I don't think I am.." vanessa sighed, "take a test." y/n was nervous now. what if she was..? "uh- um.. ok. I'll go and get one." vanessa hung up the phone and y/n walked into the office. "honey, I'm just going to the shop." wilbur swivelled his chair around. "okay sweetie." y/n left the room and grabbed her purse. she left the house and went to the pharmacy. she hesitantly picked up two pregnancy tests and paid. when she got home, she walked into the bathroom and took both tests. it said that she had to wait fifteen minutes before getting the results, so she waited, sitting on the side of the bath nervously. when the timer for fifteen minutes was up, she looked at the first test.

'pregnant'

she swallowed and looked at the second.

'pregnant'

"oh my god." she mumbled. she threw the tests in the bin. the next part was the hard part. telling wilbur. but she couldn't do it yet. then her phone pinged.

vanessa:
hey. you take the tests?

y/n:
yeah. I'm pregnant.

vanessa:
oh, y/n. first of all, congratulations. second, when are you going to tell him?

y/n:
i don't know. i cant do it yet, there's no way.

vanessa:
okay. you take as long as you need, but don't leave it ages, he'd probably get pissed if you were 5 months pregnant and he still didn't know lol.

y/n:
i know. i won't.

y/n sighed. she went back downstairs and sat down. wilbur came out of the office ten minutes later. "hi baby." he said. y/n waved awkwardly. "hi.." she then quickly went into messages, opening her group chat she had with rue, shelby and aimsey.

y/n:
anyone free for lunch tomorrow? I've got an emergency.

rue:
yeah, I am

aimsey:
i am. is everything okay?

shelby:
I am !!

y/n:
okay. good. i really need to tell you all something

y/n acted strange the entire rest of the day. wilbur had noticed and asked if she was feeling okay, but she just nodded everytime. even though it was a lie.

the next day, y/n met the girls for lunch. "y/n, what's going on?" rue asked. y/n sighed. "I'm pregnant." each of the girls sat wide eyed as they stared at y/n. "oh my god. does will know?" shelby asked. y/n shook her head. "I can't do it. i cant tell him." she looked at the ground. "you have to tell him! what's he gonna say when you've got a baby in 9 months?" aimsey replied. "what if he's not ready and freaks out? what if he calls off the engagement and breaks up with me?" she asked. shelby sighed, "he's not a dick y/n. i thought you would know that by now. he'll be with you no matter what. he'll wanna meet his child." she reassured her. "okay. I'll tell him. I'll tell him tonight. no- tomorrow." the girls smiled. "okay, so now we can do this. congratulations!" aimsey hugged her and so did the others.

the next day, y/n walked downstairs. "okay. tell him. you have to tell him. it's gonna be okay. it's gonna be just fine." she reassured herself under her breath. "wilbur, we need to talk." she said. wilbur turned around. "did I do something? is everything okay? what's going on?" y/n shook her head. "you're worrying me, what's wrong?" he asked. y/n sat down in front of him and held his hands in hers. "I'm pregnant." wilbur sat in front of her, shocked. he stayed silent. and he stayed silent for a while. "wilbur. please say something. i need to know if you're going to stay with me.." she caressed his hand with her thumb. "of course I am. I'm just a little shocked, that's all. I'm gonna be with you for everything. you're the love of my life." he pulled her in for a hug. she smiled and pulled away. she kissed him and he kissed her back. "I love you." she muttered, hugging him again. "I love you too." he kissed her head. "I'll be right back." y/n said, standing up and walking upstairs. wilbur opened messages and went onto his groupchat he had with tommy, bill, jack and tubbo.

wilbur:
y/n's pregnant.

jack:
woah mate, congratulations
how are you feeling?

wilbur:
surreal.

tommy:
congratulations mate

bill:
congratulations
will you name it after me

wilbur:
sorry no mate

tubbo:
congratulations!

wilbur:
thank you guys

y/n came back downstairs and sat on wilburs lap. "hi!" she greeted him happily. "hi!" he responded. he kissed her cheek.