6

when y/n got off her plane after her holiday, she saw wilbur waiting for her at the gate. "wilbur! i had no idea you were gonna be here?" she said, shocked to see him. he chuckled and went a little bit red in the face. "I missed you so i wanted to see you as soon as I could.." he told her. y/n smiled and threw her arms around him. "that's so sweet of you! i missed you too!" y/n told him. 'she's clueless. i wish I could tell her how much I like her, but that's crazy. we've only known eachother 4 and a half weeks.' wilbur thought. "I've got to get my bag, let's go!" y/n said skipping ahead of him. she was so happy to see him. "how was your holiday?" wilbur asked. "AMAZINGGG!!!!!!!! I WENT TO BARBADOS!!!! DID I TELL YOU THAT?? OH, IT WAS SO FUN!!" y/n told him excitedly. he could tell she couldn't wait to talk to him all about it. when they got the luggage collection, y/n walked over to where her suitcase was. she was already carrying hand luggage which she had bought on the plane, and it looked pretty heavy. "do you want me to take your suitcase? you've already got your other bag, it looks pretty heavy." wilbur offered. y/n smiled, "as long as you don't mind. but you really don't have to." she told him. "it's okay." he responded, grabbing her suitcase off of her.

wilbur went back to her place with her and they hung out for a while, well, all day. they were watching a movie on y/n's sofa when she fell asleep halfway through. wilbur smiled and covered her in a blanket. the blanket was fucking massive for some reason, so wilbur used it to go to sleep too.
when y/n woke up, wilbur was sat at the other end of the sofa asleep. she rubbed her eyes and smiled. she stood up and moved him ever so slightly so he was lying down and was more comfortable and she managed to do that without waking him somehow. she went into the kitchen and started making food for herself. wilbur woke up about an hour later to see y/n sat in her kitchen. "y/n?" he said in his sleepy voice. y/n turned around to look at him. "morning sleepyhead." she said laughing, "do you want something to eat? or a drink?" she asked. "could I get a coffee please?" wilbur asked her. "of course." she told him. he sat up, and she bought him his coffee before sitting down with him. "I can't be bothered to stream today." wilbur whined. "don't then, will. your fans will understand. I'm sure." y/n told him. "yeah, i just haven't streamed for a while." he said. "that's okay, just stream tomorrow." she told him. he nodded and rubbed his eyes. "I am fucking exhausted.." he said. y/n nodded. "me too."

—————————————————
word count: 509 words