16

it was about 2 weeks after y/n and wilbur's 2 month anniversary, when wilbur told y/n he was taking her somewhere. "I know a really beautiful place," he said, "you'll love it." they were in the car. wilbur had one hand resting on y/n's thigh as he was driving, and y/n had one hand on top of his. when they got there, they stepped out of the car, and were greeted with a field, where you could see the sunset perfectly. "oh wilbur," y/n said, "it's beautiful." she grabbed his hand. he smiled, "oh shit, I left my guitar in the car. I'll go and get it, wait there!" he told her. he came back holding his guitar. he sat down and y/n sat with him. "I want to play you a song," he told her. "can I pick?" y/n asked. "yes." she smiled, "what can you play?" she asked, "um.. I can play my songs, I can play uh,, mr loverman, infrunami, bad habit, um.." wilbur said, "can you play infrunami, I love that song!" y/n requested, wilbur nodded and started to play.

'girl,

you're the one I want

you're the one I need

I'm beggin' you,

please

can you come back to me?

cause I was blind to see

that you were right in front of me'

he continued to play and sing, while y/n hummed the lyrics with him. she watched him, completely mesmerised. he soon stopped playing, y/n clapped. "your voice is so sweet." she told him. he laughed, and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you too." y/n responded. wilbur laid down and pulled y/n down with him. they cuddled and watched the sunset, and then stargazed for a little while. "those stars are shaped like a star!" y/n said excitedly pointing at the dark sky. "you're right sweetie, they are." wilbur agreed, kissing her forehead. "aw man, we should probably go home. it's getting really late." y/n told him. he nodded and wilbur grabbed his guitar. they got back in the car and drove home. "I had such a great night baby, thank you for bringing me there." y/n said when they arrived home. "of course honey, I'm so glad you liked it." he responded.