22

y/n and wilbur had been together for four months now. and wilbur had a question to ask, but wasn't sure if it was the right time.

y/n was out with shelby, having lunch, so wilbur was at home with the other two. "guys," he started, "I may need a little bit of help." he sat down. "what's up big man" tommy asked. wilbur sighed, "me and y/n have been together for four months. i really love her, and since she's my girlfriend I want to ask if she wants to get a house with me." he explained, tommy and tubbo nodded along, "should I? or is it too soon?" he asked. tommy shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee. "go for it, man, im sure she'd want to." tubbo replied, wilbur nodded and smiled. "thanks you guys. I'll ask her tonight after dinner, I'm taking her to a really beautiful spot that she likes." tommy stood up and patted wilburs back as he walked past.

when y/n got home, shelby came over with her. "how much was lunch? I'll pay my half." y/n said as she walked in the door. "oh, um I think it was about £25?" shelby replied. y/n handed her £12.50. "okay, here you go. do you want a coffee?" y/n asked, shelby took off her coat and hung it up. "thanks. and uh, yeah please, I'd love a coffee." wilbur came downstairs and walked over. "hey sweetie," he paused to give y/n a kiss on her cheek. "hi shelby." he hugged shelby and y/n walked into the kitchen. "hey will!" shelby replied. wilbur and shelby sat down on the sofa. y/n walked back over with shelby's coffee and sat down. "thank you," shelby said as y/n handed her her drink. y/n sat down in the corner of the sofa next to wilbur. "how come the other two aren't here?" shelby asked. "they're streaming upstairs if you want to go and say hello, I should probably warn you though, tommy is wearing cat ears" wilbur explained, shelby's eyes widened, "why on earth is he wearing cat ears?" she asked. "toby thought it'd be funny to put them on him." wilbur replied. shelby nodded and went upstairs to say hi. wilbur put his arm around y/n. "so, you wanna come out after dinner tonight? we can go to that place you really like," wilbur asked her. y/n smiled and place a soft kiss on his lips, "yeah, I would love that." she replied, putting her hands on his shoulders and her legs over his lap. she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. "i love you" wilbur said, parting their lips by only a little. "i love you too," y/n replied, reattaching their lips. then they heard someone coming downstairs and quickly pulled away. "oh please I'm not stupid," tommy rolled his eyes. "we can continue later." y/n muttered to wilbur. "and also not deaf." tommy scoffed. y/n flipped him off and he did it back. "you can go do it, I don't care, doesn't bother me you know." tommy shrugged. y/n rolled her eyes, "seriously tom, not what I meant." y/n told him. he laughed, "liar, liar, liar, liar.." tommy chanted under his breathe. "are you aware you still have cat ears on, catboy?" y/n laughed at him, and he frantically pulled them off of his head. "sweetie I'm gonna go and say hi to toby, I'll be back in a minute." y/n left to go upstairs. "so, you gonna ask her later?" tommy asked him. wilbur shrugged, "I don't know, I'm nervous. what if she says no? imagine how awkward that would be after!" wilbur replied, burying his face in his hands. "she won't, trust me. you should go for it. plus, even if she were to say no, it wouldn't be awkward, she doesn't make situations like that awkward. I thought you knew that, considering you're the one sleeping with her" tommy joked. wilbur looked at him and shook his head, "I suppose you're right. fine, I'll ask her tonight. wish me luck" tommy nodded and y/n came back downstairs. "when are we going out later, honey?" she asked. "um.. what about after dinner?" y/n nodded.

after dinner, y/n and wilbur went out to the really beautiful place that y/n loved. they sat down on the grass and stared at the sunset. they had been talking for a while, before wilbur decided to just go for it. "baby?" he asked, turning his gaze away from the moonlit sky to look as his girlfriend. y/n nodded. "since we've been together for four months now, I was wondering.." he paused and took a deep breathe, "if you would like to get a house together." he looked away immediately. "oh my god.. wilbur, I- um.." she stopped. wilbur sighed, "I knew you'd say no. why did I even fucking ask? I'm so stup-" y/n interrupted him, kissing him. he kissed her back, before pulling away. "oh, I- what..?" he said confused. "yes, I'll buy a house with you!" y/n replied, bringing him in for a hug. "really?" he asked. "really." y/n responded. "we can look for houses next week? if you want to.." y/n suggested. wilbur nodded and pressed a quick kiss on her neck, still hugging her. they pulled out from the hug and kissed eachothers lips again. this time it lasted longer, it was way more passionate than any other of their kisses that they had ever had. they held the kiss for a long time. after, they decided to look at the stars for a little while, before going home. when they walked through the door, the boys looked up at them. "you're smiley," tubbo said, "what's going on?" he asked. "we're moving in together!" y/n announced. the boys congratulated them, "I'm so happy for you guys!" tubbo said, "yeah, me too." tommy agreed. "are you two gonna find new roommates?" y/n asked, taking off her coat. "no, I think we're gonna keep your guys' rooms as guest rooms- except I'm moving into your room y/n.. because I want a bathroom attached to my room." tommy said. "cool! well.. we're going upstairs now, goodnight." y/n said, grabbing wilburs arm. "you aren't coming back down?" tubbo asked confused, "it's only 8pm.." wilbur looked at y/n, she shook her head. "um, no.. we're gonna be busy.." he explained. tubbo nodded, "what're you gonna do?" he asked. y/n took a deep breathe. "nothing.." she said, before dragging wilbur up the stairs and into her bedroom. "if they're doing nothing why aren't they coming back down?" tubbo muttered, tommy put his hand on his shoulder, "think toby, when two people are together and they go upstairs into one of their bedrooms and don't come back down.." tommy began explaining, but tubbo soon came to the realisation. "OH! OH EW!" he shouted in disgust, tommy nodded. "and there you go." he said, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

wilbur was laying on y/n's bed, he had unbuttoned his shirt completely but hadn't pulled it off yet. y/n took off her sweater, before sitting on his waist. she leaned down and kissed him on the lips, him kissing her back. he let his hands fall from her back to her hips. "should we really do this with them downstairs? what if they can hear everything from up here?" y/n asked nervously. wilbur laughed and pulled his shirt off, "we'll be quiet," y/n laughed. "oh yes we will." she replied before kissing him again.

y/n laid next to wilbur, her hand laying gently against his chest. he had his arms around her body, and pulled her closer to him. she had her head resting against his chest now, with her arms around him. "I love you so much" she murmured. wilbur smiled, "I love you too" he replied. y/n soon fell asleep, but wilbur was still awake. he was tired, but couldn't get to sleep. he slowly got out of bed, so he didn't wake up y/n. he grabbed his boxers and put them on, stepping into his trousers afterwards. he buttoned up his shirt, leaving 2 buttons. he left the room and went downstairs. "mate what happened to your hair? it's messier than it was an hour ago" tommy laughed. wilbur shrugged, "I don't have an answer to that other than I don't know." he said, "but don't go in y/n's room, she's asleep." he added, getting a glass of water from the kitchen. "why are you so sweaty?" tommy asked him, laughing. wilbur rolled his eyes, "tommy I know you know the answer to that." wilbur sat down on the sofa with them and scrolled on his phone for a while, before he fell asleep.